ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

My Christmas wish is for a O line. Watch how they act when their man gets by them. They don’t try at all to come back on the block

Reactions: WingchunCock
Well. At least the defense didn't have to work hard there. Our offense is doing exactly what we can't afford to happen, but then again why should we be expecting a different result.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
That’s ok guys. Tennessee’s coach has been there for years. They have all their players back from last year. They’re just more established. It’s Beamers first year.
Tebow nailed it on SEC Nation this morning. He said you’d expect Beamer to have a better year than Heupel based on the talent coming back.

Nailed it, it’s been the opposite.

I've always hated when teams run that hyper speed offense. I thought it might be a good choice for us as an equalizer of sorts. We will be deliberate it seems.

But, as noted, we are a five year project. It's all gonna be slow here, it's just the way it works. Getting there can be painful.

• Haha
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Two years ago today I got pretty drunk at Fall for Greenville after we beat Georgia. Today I will do the same for opposite reasons.

Tebow nailed it on SEC Nation this morning. He said you’d expect Beamer to have a better year than Heupel based on the talent coming back.

Nailed it, it’s been the opposite.
Suggs was talking on the radio about all the contributions Tennessee is getting from transfers. Have we gotten anything from any of our transfers?

I've always hated when teams run that hyper speed offense. I thought it might be a good choice for us as an equalizer of sorts. We will be deliberate it seems.

But, as noted, we are a five year project. It's all gonna be slow here, it's just the way it works. Getting there can be painful.
We don’t have the players to run it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT