ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

I've always hated when teams run that hyper speed offense. I thought it might be a good choice for us as an equalizer of sorts. We will be deliberate it seems.

But, as noted, we are a five year project. It's all gonna be slow here, it's just the way it works. Getting there can be painful.
Hard to run that offense when your QB isn’t accurate outside of 5 yards straight in front of him.

Suggs was talking on the radio about all the contributions Tennessee is getting from transfers. Have we gotten anything from any of our transfers?

Heard the same thing. It was an impressive group of universities that their transfers came from. Made me think of where our transfers came from.

Reactions: Dizzy01
what is the purpose of wasting so much time in a hustle and on the line before the snap. We look like we are asleep and it gives their defense a lot of time to rest.
Satterfield is a guy who thinks he can read the defense and adjust to an amazing play.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
This sums up our offensive line. The UT defender comes all the way across the line almost into our backfield. Our tackle watches him and does not engage which would’ve given Tennessee a 5 yard off side penalty. Now mind you we love to jump when someone acts like they’re going to blitz. Every football player knows if the guy crosses the line you go ahead and hit him so they will get the penalty

Last edited:
Reactions: shiverz
Great. March right on down the field and decide we'll get cute at the goal line.

Our coaches are idiots. Move the ball that well down to the 1 then get cute like a bunch of goddam clowns. All he needed to do was line up in a heavy package and run Harris 3 times. This coaching staff will never get it done here

Reactions: partyrooster
I like how they call the Dakereon fake handoff run 'deception' everytime he comes in. Everyone on the planet knows it is coming. Let the man throw a pass. Rather see him throw a pass than waste a down for a fake run then throw it with another receiver next down.

• Haha
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Wow inexperience of coaching staff on full display there ! Running it down their throat and go full brain dead inside the 5 ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT