ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

I’m not even going to say anything other than we need an entire overhaul on the offensive coaching staff.

Reactions: partyrooster
giphy.gif

Ok guys have a good afternoon.

• Haha
Reactions: JamesRob
I like how they call the Dakereon fake handoff run 'deception' everytime he comes in. Everyone on the planet knows it is coming. Let the man throw a pass. Rather see him throw a pass than waste a down for a fake run then throw it with another receiver next down.
You must be on a delay...yeah let Joyner pass...man needs to hold a clipboard from here on out.

That is the biggest load a garbage I've ever seen. This coaching staff has officially lost me. They are no better than Muschamp's bunch.

You must be on a delay...yeah let Joyner pass...man needs to hold a clipboard from here on out.

That pass wasn't Joyner. It was Jalen Brooks, I believe. Brooks doesn't play QB, nor has he. Joyner is brought in once or twice a game to hand off or fake run for 'deception' but opposing defenses key on it and go straight to him.

So thankful my kid has a flag football game before this one's (officially) over. I have no doubt it'll be more compelling than this garbage.

Found this quote from Tanner from November ‘20.

“I think, as we sit here today and think about college football. … It’s a time when everybody lights up a scoreboard,” Tanner said. “The 10-7 games are a distant memory, so I think that’s important that we get an offensive-oriented type of situation, whether it’s the head coach or fantastic coordinator, to move the needle in that capacity.

Our boys better just get a sip of water and get back on the bus. AND, leave the OC behind.

Put him on defense or the bench. I'm sure he's a great athlete, but he just doesn't have it on offense. If he's such a great athlete, he may have a shot at next level on D.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT