ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

It sucks to suck. Coach Sat has got to go. Completely overwhelmed. The garbage play calling, no line O play and lack of discipline reminds me of the Sparky Woods era. Beamer will get it right as long as he replaces these inexperienced coaches.

Sadly, what I'm seeing right now tells me that we will not be relevant for at least another 5 years and that's only if Beamer really knows what he's doing. I'm beginning to believe that he's just as bad as Muschamp.

It sucks to suck. Coach Sat has got to go. Completely overwhelmed. The garbage play calling, no line O play and lack of discipline reminds me of the Sparky Woods era. Beamer will get it right as long as he replaces these inexperienced coaches.
But Beamer himself is an inexperienced coach........

Reactions: JamesRob
It was Burch that threw the pass not that it matter now.
I think we have 2 number 3s. Looked more like a wide receiver. I despise duplicate numbers on a team, should not be allowed unless you have more than 100 players on the team.

I’m done. I can’t continue to watch this garbage week in and out. We have a serious issue in coaching and until that’s fixed this will be the result. Reminds me of Seattle in the Super Bowl when they tried to throw instead of just running the ball. You don’t need to be a football guru to see how utterly stupid that play calling was on the goal line. My wife knows better and that summed up this coaching staff in a nutshell.

I agree, I am still infuriating and steaming about that damn play call, and that series in general. I was SMH as soon as I saw Joyner in there. No disrespect towards him, but he just hasn't done anything up until now, so what are we expecting when we're already down 2 scores. There's no reason to get cute there. Roll Doty out, drag a TE across underneath, give him a couple pass and a run option. If you can't get it done with that then that's just where you're at. Fock!!

Reactions: WingchunCock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT