ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

Napier's team is 4-1. Chadwell's is 6-0. OK, I realize they are coaching mid-major schools. But, they were worse options than someone who has never been either a Coordinator nor Head Coach? Seriously?
Man, thats crazy, sure maybe Chadwell won everywhere, taking average teams to conference championships and bowls/playoffs in D2, FCS and now FBS…..it is irrelevant bc he “didnt have that…that…that SEC experience”

This football program is an embarrassment to the university, our state and the SEC.
Vanderbilt would put up more of a fight than this team. I think these coaches are losing this team and I can’t blame the players.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
This game is going exactly as I expected. Yet I still fully support our coach and our team. It's really not that hard a concept.

It sucks to be bad but it is what we are right now.
If you support this staff you support losing and have no desire to win. Support the school and demand better. I promise you other schools don't support this. Supporting Beamer and keeping him will literally take us to Vanderbilt depths forever. End it now.

And who expected it to be this bad? You're a horrible liar. Even I didnt.

Sorry but how is this not a coaching issue? Players are only ready to go if the coaches have them ready. Beamer looks lost and so do the other coaches. I want to see him man up and makes some changes next week. I lose all respect for him if he's afraid to make the big decisions.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Does Beamer have the cahoonas to overhaul his entire offensive staff, including his friend? I kind of hope he does not. That will give us the excuse to send him packing. Then, maybe we can do something different and hire a proven Head Coach. Yeah, yeah, I know....Sparky Woods. But, that was over 30 years ago. There's less chance of making a hiring mistake if you hire someone who has proven experience.

I'm so glad I took UT and the 10.5 points for the FGF Pick Em
To think I was hoping I would regret that decision.

We might as well hit the quarterback late on this drive if we're going to let them score anyway.

I support both. The staff represents the school. We all knew this was going to be a rebuild.

Are you to fan that's ecstatic when we beat (barely) a team like Troy? The staff sucks and they can't coach the players who are also undisciplined and over matched. That's the truth.

This is what I mean by bad coaching. You don’t catch it at the 5! Plant your heels on the 10 and let it go!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
They put our worst QB in at the goal line after Doty drove 70 yards. Then they put a DE in to throw a pass. My daughter throws a better spiral than him. They need to be fired at half. Laughing stock.
I mean what you're saying is true, but they've still been better than the defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT