ADVERTISEMENT

SC - TENN Game Thread

It will take a miracle to win this game. Our offensive coaches are so dumb literally. Bring in #5 to run a play from the one yard. First off he's not a very good runner. Just put 20 in there and do a wildcat. Then to complicate things, you run a damn play that has no chance, and blow the drive and essentially throw any chance of getting back in the game.

Our offensive coaches need to run several hours of stadium steps. Just plain stupid.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I think the bad news Bears were better in their first practice than we are now

It will take a miracle to win this game. Our offensive coaches are so dumb literally. Bring in #5 to run a play from the one yard. First off he's not a very good runner. Just put 20 in there and do a wildcat. Then to complicate things, you run a damn play that has no chance, and blow the drive and essentially throw any chance of getting back in the game.

Our offensive coaches need to run several hours of stadium steps. Just plain stupid.

Win? 🤣

Reactions: tatertots16
I’m done. I can’t continue to watch this garbage week in and out. We have a serious issue in coaching and until that’s fixed this will be the result. Reminds me of Seattle in the Super Bowl when they tried to throw instead of just running the ball. You don’t need to be a football guru to see how utterly stupid that play calling was on the goal line. My wife knows better and that summed up this coaching staff in a nutshell.

Where is this vaunted defense?! Is 206 yards given up in the first quarter bad and 28 points bad?

It’s not really a wildcat. They know Joyner is going to fake the handoff and run. We do absolutely nothing but that and it is so predictable

Arkansas used to do that with Darren McFadden, but our OL isn't their OL, and our RBs aren't McFadden....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT