ADVERTISEMENT

SC vs Ole Miss - Game Thread

I noticed. Asani threw it away 2x. He has to play his best for us to have a chance.

Kotsar with a somewhat quiet 13 pts. Doesn’t seem like he has that many.

We just don’t defend well on in bounds plays. Don’t know why.

Not sure why this is the second game in a row that we have all our timeouts in the first half and we don’t take one. With two seconds left in this game I was thinking they may call one when they seen there plasment in the out of bounds play. Those points could be huge.

What the heck is wrong with America shooting free throws? Several have barely made it to the rim... Silva, Minaya to name 2

This team is SO frustrating to watch. We should be up by about 15 points right now; there are multiple reasons why we are 16-15 and they are all on display tonight. We haven’t made a FG in like 10 minutes.

Well, we’re well on our way to another shitty performance in the SEC Tournament. They don’t get their head out of their ass the season will be over in about 13 minutes.

Why do you start a 7 o clock 9 o clock games on opening day when their are only 2 games. I understand day 2 and 3 games may run late but should have started these earlier.

I agree. Painful and looong. Seems like a foul gets called every trip down for either team. Ole Miss has the ball it’s the same scenario repeated each time. Groundhog Day. Almost got catches the ball outside three-point line. Our defender runs at him. In the Ole Miss guy dribbles the ball right past him.

Serious question, Wesley Myers jumped for rebound while Ole Miss player was going for same rebound. Myers has his back to Ole Miss player. How is this a foul on Myers?
Heck - Ole Miss player rebounded awhile ago - NO one near him , he goes up, makes the shot - turns to go the other way and they call a foul on us ON THE SHOT - No one even near the guy

I dont know what has happen to SILVA period in the last few games - he has NOT played like himself

Hassani makes some gosh awful dumb passes for a point guard -pathetic at times - Silva cant hit a a 2 foot shot to save his life and Hassani is just throwing the ball to ole Miss players

SEC network going in and out here for past five minutes.

Is there a WORSE free throw shooting PG in the nation that Hassani Gravetts?? Really - misses two in a row when we need them to help seal this game -

Reactions: 76gintcock
Also got to be the worse inbounding team in the conference if not the nation - just cant do it - guys just bounce around in circles like thats gonna get them open - its amazing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT