ADVERTISEMENT

SC vs Ole Miss - Game Thread

On that last play alone the Ole Miss guy drives the basket and takes about 4 steps

what the heck was that jump ball call? It was never tied up.
Ole Miss players have been slapping our guys on the wrists the entire game and have not been called for it - done it there too

Ole Miss shows why they have struggled this year as well - down by 4 - 13 secs left and they take ONE shot with 1 sec left on the clock - thank you Ole Miss for having a low BB IQ like our point guard!!

I bitch and moan but bottom line is we just beat a team we lost to earlier this year so I will rest peacefully tonight but will bitch and moan during tomorrow’s night game with the rest of you guys - Cocks win and thats a good thing!!!

Reactions: Cock-Vader
My guess is the Ole Miss guy who missed the breakaway dunk or layup is kicking himself pretty good right now.

Beatty????? No comment. Other than to observe that we had a nice lead when he came into the game in the first half and I don't think we made another FG the entire half.

Thanks to the few who posted tonight. I don’t think there were but about a dozen who posted on this thread, but I enjoyed it. Hopefully more will watch the game tomorrow.

Survive and advance. Only 10 more W’s to the title.

It' the only team I've ever seen make the Final IV in my home state. Silva is one of those guys. Just rough to watch and accept an NIT realizing that right now there is no guard play worth a damn. Besides getting a few 3 balls to hit sometimes. We don't pay enough I guess

That was a hard to watch half especially since the announcers seemed to want to talk about anything but the game.
Yeah. Seems SEC network commenters are too busy pushing the upcoming schedule to talk about the actual game we are watching. Several times when they were blabbering about everything but the game I was asking myself what just happened and why on the court? I finally just muted the sound and just watched without their yakking.

Reactions: Cybercock
Thanks to the few who posted tonight. I don’t think there were but about a dozen who posted on this thread, but I enjoyed it. Hopefully more will watch the game tomorrow.

Survive and advance. Only 10 more W’s to the title.
Posting on this thread isn't a prerequisite for having watched the game. I didn't even open the internet because I was... wait for it... watching the game.

Why do you start a 7 o clock 9 o clock games on opening day when their are only 2 games. I understand day 2 and 3 games may run late but should have started these earlier.

television-history-importance-advantages-disadvantages-1-638.jpg

SEC Officiating is the answer

There he is!!

Is there a WORSE free throw shooting PG in the nation that Hassani Gravetts?? Really - misses two in a row when we need them to help seal this game -

We have 2 of him?

Survive and advance! 1 down 10 more to go for a national title!

45727ab9dbba7171d644857fcf9cfc5e3d53d53b_hq.gif

Posting on this thread isn't a prerequisite for having watched the game. I didn't even open the internet because I was... wait for it... watching the game.

This.

On that last play alone the Ole Miss guy drives the basket and takes about 4 steps
That's how it's done now. Traveling isn't traveling anymore - except the rule never has been changed. Almost every player driving to the basket picks the ball up a step early now.

NIT secured. Not our goal but something. After we lost damned near everything.
Not quite yet. I think we need to win at least 1 more to secure the NIT. We used to get in with just having a winning record but they changed the pecking order a little while back.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT