ADVERTISEMENT

SC women 2.5 favorites over Stanford-Uconn -22 over

usc816

Oct 6, 1999
Miss. St

Uconn is 1-10 to win the natl championship Yes 1-10 to win..... sc is 15-1

If i were a gambler i'd bet big money on Gamecocks -2.5 and MissSt +22...UCONN wont cover that spread..I am not sure the Huskies will win at all

Miss. St

Uconn is 1-10 to win the natl championship Yes 1-10 to win..... sc is 15-1

If I knew where/how to place bets I would take MSU plus 22 all day long.
Actually, I think MSU takes out UCONN and then we take out an over confident MSU.

Unfortunately UCONN will win by 30. The Bullpups will have no answer as the short one will not score 41 points and they will stop Vivian.

Wow. I hope you guys are right about MSU over UCONN, but I'm not seeing it. Too much ball handling for UCONN will neutralize MSU's pressure defense. Hope I'm wrong.

Heard a discussion on a sports show saying UCONN may be one of the best sports teams ever in any sport. And honestly, there is a valid argument to this. Of course, like any such claim, there are valid arguments to the contrary, too.

I think the thing that floored me is that the 100 game streak included only three games won by less than 10 points. Holy cow. That included about 20 ranked teams and two NCAA tournaments.

Wow. I hope you guys are right about MSU over UCONN, but I'm not seeing it. Too much ball handling for UCONN will neutralize MSU's pressure defense. Hope I'm wrong.

I also think UCONN will win...But that will be a tough competative game...UCONN is finally out of Conneticutt...All the pressure is on the Huskies...This is a much better matchup for MissSt than many are giving them credit for...The UCONN mythology defies all logic..They are going to lose eventually...I believe it will be this weekend...I want the Gamecocks to be the team that ends the streak..But it would not surprise me to see MissSt prevail...I just hope Vic Schaefer knows all his flops will be called blocks vs UCONN..He will not get the gifts he gets vs our Gamecocks in SEC games

I think if Wilson and Davis stay out of foul trouble our Gamecocks will roll Stanford...

one thing I notice about UConn is that early in the game they simply do not miss open shots and somehow their offense always creates open shots within 3-4 passes and they are off and running. I think Miss St has a shot and hopefully the refs will let them play. Our games against them were knock down drag out wars. Their little guard, Morgan William, I think had 41 their last game so maybe she can carry that over

one thing I notice about UConn is that early in the game they simply do not miss open shots and somehow their offense always creates open shots within 3-4 passes and they are off and running. I think Miss St has a shot and hopefully the refs will let them play. Our games against them were knock down drag out wars. Their little guard, Morgan William, I think had 41 their last game so maybe she can carry that over

MissSt is fast, athletic and physical with 2 towering shot blockers in the paint..they will get out and run them off the line...UCONN beat Baylor by 11 in Storrs...The Delta dawgs can compete here...they key is getting off to a good start...UCONN tries to hit you with early shock&awe...They were not able to do that with the Gamecocks...I don't think they do it to MissSt

But you make a good point...UCONN has so many shooters, a couple of them are hot every time out...The key is the make them work hard on defense...That's how the Gamecocks held them to 66 points

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT