ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Davis: The Ghosts Return

I think this just about sums up all my thoughts. Sad but true! This should be required reading for the entire coaching staff.

Make it front page in all caps!!

It's very, very sad. All we can do is repeatedly shake our collective heads as we hear "we have good coaches" followed by a steady dose of "we need to coach 'em up better". The level of laziness this staff has reached is incredible. We have more walk-ons in the two deep than a pickup game at the beach. There is absolutely no way we should be where we are...but Spurrier is bigger than this program and that's all that matters.

I graduated from USC in 1974, so that makes me 63 years old. This article was addressed to me. I have seen those ghosts and I am now seeing them again. We have a long come back trail ahead of us. Begging the question, how did we fall this fast?

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
I was depressed before I read the article....well if that doesn't get you fired up about the next 10 weeks...ah I know the rest......

The curse of Ben Tillman returns. Maybe he's mad about the flag coming down. Maybe we need to tear down his statue and salt the earth where it stands.

Reactions: pbranden
One thing I'm looking forward to is somehow ole miss plays clempson in the bowl game and Chad Kelly beats that tail.

That's all I got left to look forward to this year.

I understand that our team is horrible and things need to change, but stories like this don't help our cause. Getting cute with the ghost theory is a slap in the face to our program. I'm sure this will really help recruiting. Let's all wear t-shirts that say Carolina is Cursed. That will help us right the ship. So tired of so called supporters and local writers crapping on our program. State the facts, but don't bring up that lame ghost/ curse stuff. Reading between the lines is easy and you are implying it is impossible to win here and sustain success. This is a high school piece at best.

I understand that our team is horrible and things need to change, but stories like this don't help our cause. Getting cute with the ghost theory is a slap in the face to our program. I'm sure this will really help recruiting. Let's all wear t-shirts that say Carolina is Cursed. That will help us right the ship. So tired of so called supporters and local writers crapping on our program. State the facts, but don't bring up that lame ghost/ curse stuff. Reading between the lines is easy and you are implying it is impossible to win here and sustain success. This is a high school piece at best.
Did you say, "state the facts"?? I believe these are the facts, have you not been paying attention??

Reactions: G-C-Gamecock
It has returned for sure. 4-8 or 5-7 puts us right back at the bottom of the conference. With our offensive problems. we will be very lucky if we beat Vandy. This won't be fixed for a few years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT