ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller out at Arizona

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
Sean Miller out at Arizona. Landing spot for Frank Martin? j/k How about Scott Drew? His elderly parents live in Arizona.

Can we get Miller here? 11 NCAAT appearances, with 4 Elite Eight appearances.

Coming off a six-win season preceded by a couple of other mediocre seasons and possessed of a known inability to recruit at the highest level, I consider Martin to be currently unemployable as a head coach at any Power Five school. If I were to be proven incorrect in this respect, my elation would be some of the greatest of my lifetime.

Coming off a six-win season preceded by a couple of other mediocre seasons and possessed of a known inability to recruit at the highest level, I consider Martin to be currently unemployable as a head coach at any Power Five school. If I were to be proven incorrect in this respect, my elation would be some of the greatest of my lifetime.
I was joking about Martin

Expect Arizona goes inside the family with someone connected back to the Lute Olsen days.

Like you, I don't see any P5 or even a top G5 interested in Martin. If he landed a job, I believe it would be a school that is in the position that they are looking for a name, that they think could spur some interest.

Like you, I don't see any P5 or even a top G5 interested in Martin. If he landed a job, I believe it would be a school that is in the position that they are looking for a name, that they think could spur some interest.
I would say College of Charleston, but they've already got their man, from Winthrop.

I believe Martin is hoping for a job in Miami, or close to Miami.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT