ADVERTISEMENT

Season tickets for sale

BonJax

Jan 26, 2002
Trying to help out a neighbor. He has season tickets, and says the seats are great. He's had season tickets for 40 years, so would assume they'd be good.

I don't have access to the Rivals pay boards, but told him I'd throw it out there for anyone who is interested. He is not going to games much, but doesn't want to lose his priority. My understanding is that he just wants face value, not looking to make money, but that's between the purchaser and him.

Anyone who's interested, please reply and I'll get you in touch. Not that it matters, but we're just north of Atlanta.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Trying to help out a neighbor. He has season tickets, and says the seats are great. He's had season tickets for 40 years, so would assume they'd be good.

I don't have access to the Rivals pay boards, but told him I'd throw it out there for anyone who is interested. He is not going to games much, but doesn't want to lose his priority. My understanding is that he just wants face value, not looking to make money, but that's between the purchaser and him.

Anyone who's interested, please reply and I'll get you in touch. Not that it matters, but we're just north of Atlanta.

I am interested. Email me at NC_CocksFan@yahoo.com

Interested. gamecocks07@bellsouth.net

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT