ADVERTISEMENT

SEC 1-0 in bowls so far, about to be 2-0!

Jan 8, 2016
These bottom tier bowls are the ones that are important. This proves our bottom of our league is much better than other leagues.

Go Cocks!!!! Beat USF!

It took a blocked FG for Miss State to beat Miami of Ohio. Not sure that proves the SEC is MUCH better than another league. The Vandy/NC State game should be entertaining.
A win is a win...They total wins and losses..No one cares whether the games are close or not except TV networks looking for ratings...But i digress, NCSt beating Vandy would not surprise me

Reactions: SpursUPgunsOUT
QUOTE="cockynSC66, post: 3056692, member: 17232"]We own Ohio State and the SEC is by far the best conference. We would be at least 10-2 in the A she she.[/QUOTE]

Clemson and FSU only two that would beat us. Maybe VA Tech but they would be in the other division. Louisville is terrible. We honestly could beat FSU if it was in Columbia.

I thought drinking would slow down after Christmas

We own Ohio State and the SEC is by far the best conference. We would be at least 10-2 in the A she she.

Most years the SEC is the best conference in football, baseball, track, gymnastics and womens basketball...But this year there is no question the Big10 is the nations best football conference...

Just the first half...But NCSt is whupping Vandy in the trenches while up 14-3...Vandy needs some halftime adjustments to get back in it

Reactions: mavcock
Most years the SEC is the best conference in football, baseball, track, gymnastics and womens basketball...But this year there is no question the Big10 is the nations best football conference...
Based on what?? The big 10's success was based on Wisconsin beating LSU. A team that fired their coach. We will see how they do this bowl season.

Reactions: cockynSC66
Big 10 is overrated. Ohio State isn't that good. Michigan was good, not great. Penn State was a joke. McSorley would be are alive by SEC defenses.

Look at Clemmy's snowflake schedule. Only a few teams that would give us trouble. Clemson (although it would be closer due to being an SEC tilt) FSU, maybe Louisville but hell, Kentucky smoked them. Auburn is ok but not great. That would be about a 7 point win. Don't get me started on the cupcakes like Troy, SC State, Wake, Syracuse and NC State. All double digit wins easy. We would have 7 or 8 wins built in.

Co-sign, at the moment we are not good. I hope this is in jest. We would be in the same tier as Boston college or ncsu right now. This is not 2012 even though I wish it were.

QUOTE="cockynSC66, post: 3056692, member: 17232"]We own Ohio State and the SEC is by far the best conference. We would be at least 10-2 in the A she she.

Clemson and FSU only two that would beat us. Maybe VA Tech but they would be in the other division. Louisville is terrible. We honestly could beat FSU if it was in Columbia.

I thought drinking would slow down after Christmas[/QUOTE]

You people have to be the dumbest people on earth. Only a gamecock could spout such stupidity. Ask anyone in the country other than your delusional fan base what your record would be against the ACC. No better than your 6-6 record this year. An most likely worst.

Hey ass clown, 99 pct of the posters are giving him hell. If u don't like get the F off the board. Congrats on your team but your manhood is small apparently. You are the same guy that would wear a Clemson jersey to some USC vs Florida game just to be a douche. Don't like it? Leave.

You people have to be the dumbest people on earth. Only a gamecock could spout such stupidity. Ask anyone in the country other than your delusional fan base what your record would be against the ACC. No better than your 6-6 record this year. An most likely worst.

For every buck tooth short di(& from Pickens county. You have a chance to play for a national championship and you are on your rivals board. Speaks volumes. Might have won on the football field but no one outside of sc, ga, or tn knows or gives a sgi@ about your one horse red man chewing town. You will always be a directional school in this state. Bc your pricks are so small you need validation here. That is not about Clemson but about YOU.

We own Ohio State and the SEC is by far the best conference. We would be at least 10-2 in the A she she.

If you are truly a Gamecock fan, please go away, you're making us look stupid. If you're a Tater, please go away, you're embarrassing yourself by being here.

For every buck tooth short di(& from Pickens county. You have a chance to play for a national championship and you are on your rivals board. Speaks volumes. Might have won on the football field but no one outside of sc, ga, or tn knows or gives a sgi@ about your one horse red man chewing town. You will always be a directional school in this state. Bc your pricks are so small you need validation here. That is not about Clemson but about YOU.

So, just to be clear.... You aren't looking for a guy with a small cock. Got it.

Reactions: Esso Porch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT