ADVERTISEMENT

Sec 3, Row 4, Seats 3-6. Has anybody else been sold these tickets?

They got my buddy via Apple Pay who just happens to be related to an FBI agent. This will be the last time they do this. The proper people have been notified. If he doesn't get his money sent back, this turd is toast. Ticket office has also been notified and was already aware of the situation.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
They got my buddy via Apple Pay who just happens to be related to an FBI agent. This will be the last time they do this. The proper people have been notified. If he doesn't get his money sent back, this turd is toast. Ticket office has also been notified and was already aware of the situation.

Jimmy- Thanks. Same people? McGowan? She's now claiming to be in the hospital with a concussion.

Yes. We have found the same thing done to people wanting tickets to the Georgia Florida game this year as well as several others. I can tell you this. My buddy has told her that she has until noon today to refund his money or he is going to go full bore on them. He has talked to the ticket office and they have the gamecock club account number and holder and are aware of what is going on. He has already gotten her physical address, IP address, etc. through a law enforcement member. If she doesn't return his money, they will go down. She/he/it is not very smart when it comes to scamming people.

She has scammed. Folks all over the Carolinas. Nothing is being done to her. I was scammed for Florida game. Nothing is going to happen to her and sled has an active case against her for years and nothing so don’t get your hopes up.

Sucks but the FBI agent will not have a bearing on her. This has been going on for years.

I understand this thread is 2 years old but a lot of people have been scammed by this particular person, Abbryanna McGowan. A member of Clemson Tickets FB page, Danielle Smith, is trying to make contact with anyone else that has also been scammed by this woman. If you would like to contact Danielle, you can email her at Danielle.thecitadel@yahoo.com . Thank you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT