ADVERTISEMENT

SEC adopts the clear-bag policy for all 2017 football games

Watch... Some cute blonde with a hot tank top will put her flask in the clear bag and that would go through the screening...

And that hot blonde I'm referring about would be my wife...:D

We have fun at baseball watching the people walk past no less than 4 signs citing the Clear Bag Policy with backpacks, purses, etc, to do nothing more than have to walk back to their cars. We've even watched people stop, read the sign, and keep walking with their bag, just to have to walk back to their car.

One lady last night even stopped, read the sign, continued to the gate, only to be turned around. One of our friends mentioned something to her, to which she said "I didn't think it applied to baseball." Um...the signs are there for a reason.

Last edited:
Geez, what is the big deal and how is it squeezing more money out of you? Don't take a bag in, that simple.

I would venture a guess that only about 1% of women that carry pocket books have clear ones. The powers-that-be know the extreme majority of women must take those things with them, so therefore, this policy come about & guess what, we will conveniently sell you some overly priced, clear bags!

I would venture a guess that only about 1% of women that carry pocket books have clear ones. The powers-that-be know the extreme majority of women must take those things with them, so therefore, this policy come about & guess what, we will conveniently sell you some overly priced, clear bags!

You're grossly underestimating how savvy women can be when it comes to getting deals on items such as this.

Good lord, is the only place to buy a clear bag at the stadium? You ever heard of a ziploc bag? They are not very expensive and come in a gallon size. Do you just look for something to bitch about?

I would have loved to sat in on meeting where our AD and President decided to really stick it to our fans by going to clear bag policy. Yep, I bet they are dreaming of the millions they will make selling clear plastic bags. Damn them!!!

And that hot blonde I'm referring about would be my wife...:D

You wish...

1949108-bigthumbnail.jpg

=;-p

We have fun at baseball watching the people walk past no less than 4 signs citing the Clear Bag Policy with backpacks, purses, etc, to do nothing more than have to walk back to their cars. We've even watched people stop, read the sign, and keep walking with their bag, just to have to walk back to their car.

One lady last night even stopped, read the sign, continued to the gate, only to be turned around. One of our friends mentioned something to her, to which she said "I didn't think it applied to baseball." Um...the signs are there for a reason.
167461_10151303414934316_670571768_n-e1367798273267.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT