ADVERTISEMENT

SEC basketball media days Wed&Thurs

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
Set your DVRs...It's gonna be good...The men's sessions are Wed 10am to 3 pm...The womens sessions are Thurs. 11am to 3 pm

Thanks for the info. Love me some Carolina basketball!
It's getting more loveable all the time...I can't wait to see both squads this fall...The WBB team will be extraordinary..I think MBB will be better than we all think...Don't think we will be dominant defensively like last season...But i think this team will score more points on a consistent basis

It's getting more loveable all the time...I can't wait to see both squads this fall...The WBB team will be extraordinary..I think MBB will be better than we all think...Don't think we will be dominant defensively like last season...But i think this team will score more points on a consistent basis
I agree. While I have you on the phone, what was your take on that California girl we were recruiting picking Baylor? Just asking.

I agree. While I have you on the phone, what was your take on that California girl we were recruiting picking Baylor? Just asking.

We were in it..But as you know in recruiting 2nd is the worst place to be...Baylor has to be cheating...With all that rape and assault cover up business, they have what will be the No1 class in the country...No way that's legit...Nalyssa Smith is a home girl..I can understand her parents wanting her close to home...But they pulled DeCosta out of California with all that mess going on...Guess all the cheating isn't being done by the mens program...Texas poached a top 5 commitment from UCONN...No way that was legit...Lot of cash being shuttled around under the table

We were in it..But as you know in recruiting 2nd is the worst place to be...Baylor has to be cheating...With all that rape and assault cover up business, they have what will be the No1 class in the country...No way that's legit...Nalyssa Smith is a home girl..I can understand her parents wanting her close to home...But they pulled DeCosta out of California with all that mess going on...Guess all the cheating isn't being done by the mens program...Texas poached a top 5 commitment from UCONN...No way that was legit...Lot of cash being shuttled around under the table
Maybe she'll bust.

Maybe she'll bust.

Maybe she'll bust.
Unlikely..looking at her videos she seems like a 6'2" more explosive version of Aleighsa Welch...DeCosta is a rebounding and defensive machine...But Kim Mulkey is a vastly overrated HBC....I hope she wakes up and transfers here..The Smith girl is the most talented forward since A'ja Wilson came out...That one broke my heart...She loved Dawn and our program..But daddy wanted her close to home...Even at the University of Rape Coverups

Unlikely..looking at her videos she seems like a 6'2" more explosive version of Aleighsa Welch...DeCosta is a rebounding and defensive machine...But Kim Mulkey is a vastly overrated HBC....I hope she wakes up and transfers here..The Smith girl is the most talented forward since A'ja Wilson came out...That one broke my heart...She loved Dawn and our program..But daddy wanted her close to home...Even at the University of Rape Coverups
There are other vicissitudes but it isn't polite to talk about those.

I have no idea what to expect this year. I hope we play hard I just don't know if we have enough experience. We lost a awful lot off of the men's team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT