ADVERTISEMENT

SEC WBB peek ahead at next year

That’s a good question that I don’t know the answer to. Copeland is a grad transfer so it doesn’t apply but Newby then is a question.
There is even more movement in the ACC than the SEC. Taters have a massive turnover but GOOD LORD Syracuse!! GA TECH keeps their starting 5 intact with extra eligibility

Reactions: DarkCock
Did a quick look at transfers for ACC & SEC

ACC
OUT 55
IN 15
Within conference 3

Significant out
Syracuse 11
Clemson 8
Duke 6
Va. Tech 6
NCSU 4

Significant in

Duke 3
UVA 3
Only team with no transfers out Ga. Tech
SEC
OUT 40
IN 9
Within Conference 3

Significant out
Miss St 7
Bama 6
Vandy 5
Ark. 5
LSU 5

Significant in
Miss St 4

Only teams with no transfers so far; SC & Mizzou

Reactions: DarkCock
Did a quick look at transfers for ACC & SEC

ACC
OUT 55
IN 15
Within conference 3

Significant out
Syracuse 11
Clemson 8
Duke 6
Va. Tech 6
NCSU 4

Significant in

Duke 3
UVA 3
Only team with no transfers out Ga. Tech
SEC
OUT 40
IN 9
Within Conference 3

Significant out
Miss St 7
Bama 6
Vandy 5
Ark. 5
LSU 5

Significant in
Miss St 4

Only teams with no transfers so far; SC & Mizzou
MIzzou has two grad transfers in the portal, Shug Dickson and Nadia Green.

And an interesting note ... just read that Aliyah's sister Alexis Boston who was a Juco player before becoming a Gamecock manager is in the portal as a grad transfer.

MIzzou has two grad transfers in the portal, Shug Dickson and Nadia Green.

And an interesting note ... just read that Aliyah's sister Alexis Boston who was a Juco player before becoming a Gamecock manager is in the portal as a grad transfer.

Good catch! They just got listed today. Dickson would be a good pickup for somebody. Averaged 10ppg coming off the bench. When she goes It will be here 4th team. Tulsa, Texas Tech, Missouri already

Reactions: Cockygirl1976
Fargas out at LSU, should we be concerned?
Concerned, why? I'm more concerned by the likes of Georgia, GT, NCST, potentially Duke and other up and coming programs that's closer to our backyard.
Sucks though, because although they wasn't much of a threat Nikki's coached LSU teams were always a good defensive test that I'm sure our teams have learned from.

This may change decisions made by Pointer, Cherry, Aiwufa, and Copeland.

Fargas was kicking ass at UCLA and had them as the #2 program in the conference behind Stanford. LSU came with a pile of money and UCLA was unwilling to match.

I think the SEC was much more competitive than PAC 12 and while she was successful, she was never quite able to get enough talent to LSU. She is an excellent X and O’s coach especially on the defensive end. Almost Every game with them was a rock fight. I will not miss going against her game plans

My sense is LSU will have a hard time finding a coach her equal as a tactician and will go young coach who is a real recruiter.

Interesting notes. She is probably the best dresser in the league. I believe she guarded Dawn in two final four games. She is married to Justin Fargas who was a football star at USC W. Her father in law is Huggy Bear from the old tv show Starsky and Hutch.

Maybe a little bit

EzLtnf6UYAcWhfw

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT