ADVERTISEMENT

Seeing a pattern... we'll beat Gonzaga by 20!

I looked at a bunch of metrics today, and quite honestly, the Zags metrics are better than ours (so was everybod else's) but their numbers these metrics are based on, were accumulated playing against a bunch of nobody's. I give them credit for beating FL and AZ back in Nov., They also beat Iowa St and St. Mary's, both tourney teams. Other than that, they've beaten a lot of nobodies.

I'm gonna go ahead and call it. We'll have a Baylor type game against them, and win going away by 10-15 pts.

I read at the start of the acc tourney,coach k asked the team for 1 win and we know how that turned out.I believe i read at the start of the ncaa tourney,frank asked for 1 win and so far theyre still goin so i hope that one tourney win request from the head coach worx for the cocks same as jt did for dookie.

I will continue to say Gamecocks will lose. I don't want to jinx the team.
I have my thoughts on the game, as with all the previous ones. And, as with the previous ones, I have said nothing here, so, here is my prediction;

I know a couple of good cardiologists. I was happy to be sitting next to one during the final 3 minutes last Sunday in MSG. :>)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT