ADVERTISEMENT

Seeing how we are renaming things around the country, It's time to rename our mascot

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
To the University of South Carolina Jaguar so we won't offend anyone...

No more bumper stickers that says....

How 'bout them Cocks!
Go Cocks!
No one can lick our Cocks!
The Cocks are up and comin'
Our Cocks grow with every win... Unless coached by Muschamp, it's been limp for awhile...
Can't hold the Cocks back
A Cock in the Hand is worth two in the bush

How 'bout them Cocks!
Go Cocks!
Our Cocks grow with every win... Unless coached by Muschamp, it's been limp for awhile...
Lou said palmetto tree. That won’t offend anyone either. Gooo Treees

How 'bout them Cocks!
Go Cocks!

Hail, Y not just keep it simple, yet blatantly to point and with solid perseverance: THE University of South Carolina World Famous Fighting Third Base Hecklers!!!

The USC WFTBH's!!!! Or just "Go WFTBH's!!!! I mean y'all just use y'alls imaginations as to how that will sound with ALL the students participating with and-LEAST 120% Emotional, Energetic AND Chemically Induced Effort an Desire, and with a total numerical count of all the true "Forever To Thee!!" participants at say around 10:30pm on a Saturday Night at WillyB!!!

RollLaughRollLaughSmokinSmileSmokinSmileSmokinSmile

Last edited:
I say we rename it The University of South Carolina JACKALOPES. who could have a problem with that?
08b32c9d9f86f82c876b29cd90d07a53--mythical-creatures-adorable-animals.jpg

Been shooting armadillos around here lately. They carry narcolepsy. So we should be the armed armadillos.

Reactions: Gaimcock
Anyone see the comedian that hit NY streets asking People if they suffer from narcolepsy?

Lou said palmetto tree. That won’t offend anyone either. Gooo Treees

We could be the east coast equivalent of Stanford! We could have the palmetto tree as a mascot and just have a color as the name. The South Carolina Blue.

How about the Burnin’ Shurmans? Mascot could be a tank or a drunken Union solder with a bottle of whiskey in one hand and a torch in the other.

That or Ole Miss left Admiral Ackbar on the table when they dropped Colonel Reb.

Honestly we do need a more PC name. Too many jokes can be made about gamecocks.

Maybe Nebraska will drop Huskers in favor of their original and more PC mascot- "The Bug Eaters "

Gonna have to be a flower or we'll revisit this. Possible exception... Unicorns.

Why not The Hope!

So warm, so PC, so personal, so encouraging.....

And so familiar. I hope our offense shows up. I hope we don't lay down. I hope we can block somebody. I hope we win at least six games. I hope we don't lose to the Citadel or Stetson again. I hope we will will beat Clemson one day. I hope we will finally fire....insert name.

Yes, The Hope, a mascot for our times!!!!

While I breathe, I hope.

Fight song...You gotta have High hopes

We need a logo....

Last edited:
Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Why not The Hope!

So warm, so PC, so personal, so encouraging.....

And so familiar. I hope our offense shows up. I hope we don't lay down. I hope we can block somebody. I hope we win at least six games. I hope we don't lose to the Citadel or Stetson again. I hope we will will beat Clemson one day. I hope we will finally fire....insert name.

Yes, The Hope, a mascot for our times!!!!

While I breathe, I hope.

Fight song...You gotta have High hopes

We need a logo....

I like it!!!!

How 'bout them Cocks!
Go Cocks!

I think you should change your screen name to "world famous 3rd base jecklers" in honor of heckle and jeckle cartoons.

I wonder if those were racist.

You think you have problems.My alma mater in Charleston might have to rename 80% of the buildings on campus that are named after Confederate Generals.If WWII goes out of fashion then we'll have to rename the rest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT