ADVERTISEMENT

Seeing that buzzer beater in person...

A great memory, for sure. I remember seeing Antonio Grant's 3-pointer at the buzzer to beat Cincinnati in person. No yellow-jacketed security detail was going to keep us off the floor that Sunday afternoon.

I saw this one from my living room with my 13 year old son and we were both dancing around in the living room like we had just watched a Georgia place-kicker miss a field goal.

My 28 yr old daughter still talks about me throwing her all over the place when Travis Kraft buried Floridz on a buzzer beater in 2001. She was nine.

30 years before that my good friend and I bolted from his house to dance in the middle of the street with a third friend when Kevin Joyce out jumped Lee Dedmon and Tom Owen's laid it in for us to win the Acc tournament. 1971, and I was 17.

That's awesome. Last buzzer beater involving KY at home that I witnessed in person was early/mid-nineties Fogler team I believe and the outcome was NOT enjoyable like tonight lol.

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
A great memory, for sure. I remember seeing Antonio Grant's 3-pointer at the buzzer to beat Cincinnati in person. No yellow-jacketed security detail was going to keep us off the floor that Sunday afternoon.

I saw this one from my living room with my 13 year old son and we were both dancing around in the living room like we had just watched a Georgia place-kicker miss a field goal.
It was a lifetime memory for me as a kid. Still the best memory ever at a sporting event.

Reactions: Ragin Rooster
ADVERTISEMENT