ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question regarding CH

Bazinga83

Aug 28, 2014
Columbia, SC
We have been worse every year than the previous one since CH has been here-Super Regional, Regional and NOW this season, which we may not even make the SEC tourney let alone the NCAA tourney??????? Will Tanner let CH go???? All the money put into this program, the University deserves better!
sad0004.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Bazinga83:
We have been worse every year than the previous one since CH has been here-Super Regional, Regional and NOW this season, which we may not even make the SEC tourney let alone the NCAA tourney??????? Will Tanner let CH go???? All the money put into this program, the University deserves better!
sad0004.r191677.gif
Unfortunately, I do not believe that Ray Tanner will fire his hand groomed buddy after one horrible season (at least horrible compared to what we are used to). Naturally, I always want our Gamecocks to win every game, but I'm now at the point where I HOPE WE LOSE every game from here on out, IF it will ensure that CH is fired the day after our last regular season game. WE will not make the SEC tourney or the NCAA post season.

I like your thinking!!
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Cocky kebo57:

Originally posted by Bazinga83:
sad0004.r191677.gif
Unfortunately, I do not believe that Ray Tanner will fire his hand groomed buddy after one horrible season (at least horrible compared to what we are used to). Naturally, I always want our Gamecocks to win every game, but I'm now at the point where I HOPE WE LOSE every game from here on out, IF it will ensure that CH is fired the day after our last regular season game. WE will not make the SEC tourney or the NCAA post season.
Unfortunately, I do not believe that Ray Tanner will fire his hand groomed buddy after one horrible season (at least horrible compared to what we are used to). Naturally, I always want our Gamecocks to win every game, but I'm now at the point where I HOPE WE LOSE every game from here on out, IF it will ensure that CH is fired the day after our last regular season game. WE will not make the SEC tourney or the NCAA post season.4/12 3:02 PM | IP: Logged

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT