ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question who in the SEC east is just

I don't think any team is as SS has proven the last few years by beating them. You have to have a few breaks and good luck to win the East. USC has won it and has came closer to winning with SS than any other coach.

Im not sure there is one. If I had to pick a front runner, it would be Georgia.

Georgia, Florida are better. Since Tennessee and Kentucky beat us last year, then they are better until we beat them. ( I know we outscored Georgia last year but that won't happen this year).

Reactions: conCOCKshon
I would say Georgia if their QB is decent. But scheduling plays such a big role that I could actually see Missouri winning the East again. I would trade our schedule for theirs and so would UGA and UT.

Florida has something like 5 scholarship OL. They're going to be terrible.

Georgia's the only one that has a case. Florida is awful. They may finish behind Kentucky or Vandy this year.

I don't think any team is as SS has proven the last few years by beating them. You have to have a few breaks and good luck to win the East. USC has won it and has came closer to winning with SS than any other coach.
Last year we beat Georgia and Florida but blew late leads to UK, UT, and Mizzou. Results on the field indicate no team will be head and shoulders above us.

Reactions: bmhood1984
0136496_l.jpg

it's a stupid question, akin to "why not us?" a team doesn't have to be "head and shoulders" above us to beat us, 6 one-point losses and we're last in the East, no matter how close we might be on paper.

0136496_l.jpg

it's a stupid question, akin to "why not us?" a team doesn't have to be "head and shoulders" above us to beat us, 6 one-point losses and we're last in the East, no matter how close we might be on paper.
No no! You messed up dude! You were supposed to phrase it like "dumbest question in the history of the internet" or "Dumbest post of the week!" Those classics we ALL are familiar with.

Georgia, Florida are better. Since Tennessee and Kentucky beat us last year, then they are better until we beat them. ( I know we outscored Georgia last year but that won't happen this year).

Florida is not better. I watched their spring game, and they have significant weaknesses. If McIlwain starts winning the Florida recruiting battles then they can get back in a year or two. I just don't think they can compete for the whole year in the SEC. Too thin.

We had better talent on D than we saw last year. Ward's weakness was coordinating the different groups. Each position coach seemed to be running their own game plan. No team chemistry. Luckily, that is Hoke's strength, and why I think we'll see a significant improvement in just one offseason. We had success on the offensive side and think we'll continue to see points being put up.

As some stated above, no one is head and shoulders above or below us. The whole East are bundled in there together. Other than Vandy and KY, any East team can win out, and be rewarded with getting torched by the West in the SEC Championship game.

UGA ain't no better than us. At least on the field they haven't been.

Florida is not better. I watched their spring game, and they have significant weaknesses. If McIlwain starts winning the Florida recruiting battles then they can get back in a year or two. I just don't think they can compete for the whole year in the SEC. Too thin.

We had better talent on D than we saw last year. Ward's weakness was coordinating the different groups. Each position coach seemed to be running their own game plan. No team chemistry. Luckily, that is Hoke's strength, and why I think we'll see a significant improvement in just one offseason. We had success on the offensive side and think we'll continue to see points being put up.

As some stated above, no one is head and shoulders above or below us. The whole East are bundled in there together. Other than Vandy and KY, any East team can win out, and be rewarded with getting torched by the West in the SEC Championship game.
Really? Ward didn't know how to run a defense and Hoke is a lot better? Are there kids posting on this site? Ward couldn't run the microwave if it wasn't his. And for Hoke he should know what the hell he's doing!!!!! They all should!!! They're making hundreds of thousands a year. No excuses for Ward not knowing what he's doing. I edited my post for the kids.

UGA ain't no better than us. At least on the field they haven't been.
This is rich! UGA is better than us at virtually every position. So is UT, Mizzou and probably UF. The only player we have who would probably start for them is Cooper.

You guys are a trip. But, you'll see.

This is rich! UGA is better than us at virtually every position. So is UT, Mizzou and probably UF. The only player we have who would probably start for them is Cooper.

Lol that funny. I guess we went 0-4 against these team right? And all of them were blowouts ?

Lol that funny. I guess we went 0-4 against these team right? And all of them were blowouts ?
Not last year, but we will this year. Last year we won over UF due to sheer luck, and we beat UGA because inexplicably they didn't run their horse on the 2 yard line. Luck won't be a lady this year. Welcome back to 1976.

Not last year, but we will this year. Last year we won over UF due to sheer luck, and we beat UGA because inexplicably they didn't run their horse on the 2 yard line. Luck won't be a lady this year. Welcome back to 1976.
Ok dude whatever .

As negatively opinionated as you are, are you going to forfeit your posting privileges after you are proven wrong?

Reactions: NetworkX
Last year we beat Georgia and Florida but blew late leads to UK, UT, and Mizzou. Results on the field indicate no team will be head and shoulders above us.
True. The only teams that were head and shoulders above us last year, were aTm and klempsun. Those teams had the ability to exploit our weak defense and make us very 1 dimensional on offense. The offense was under pressure to score quickly when we got way behind against aTm. Obviously, klempsun's defense shut down our rushing attack, put pressure on DT and the offense as a whole. I suppose Auburn was a much better team, but not the night we played them.

How can anyone sat UGA, UT AND KY BETTER? That premise based on score only with UT and KY but we outscored UGA. I think going down each position, we could be as good as or better than the rest plus we have Spurrier.

Reactions: NetworkX

You are outta your mind. You'll see.

"Georgia, Florida are better. Since Tennessee and Kentucky beat us last year, then they are better until we beat them. ( I know we outscored Georgia last year but that won't happen this year)."

Bhahahahahahaha....sometimes I wonder if people actually read the nonsense that they post before hitting the Reply button.

So beating UGA\UF means nothing but crazy once in a lifetime come backs by UT\UK means that they own us.

Seriously some people need to find other teams for which to cheer if they have not already.

And it has to be June...because it is time for the annual UGA is the greatest team in college football history spiel....then the season actually starts.

you are a ray of sunshine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT