ADVERTISEMENT

Seriously, when Keyshawn Bryant graduates, they

After a promising freshman campaign, Bryant took a step back earlier this year. Part of that was due to injuries. These last few games we are finally seeing what we all knew he was capable of, and it couldn't come at a better time. Keep working to develop the free throws, mid range game, and put on a little more muscle and he could be dominant his Jr and Sr years given his athleticism and explosiveness. We all see the development and heart from Kotsar, watch out if Bryant puts in the extra work!

These guys may not have been highly ranked burger boys, but Frank has quietly assembled a lot of good young talent. Look on the floor and we have several quality freshman and sophomores making key contributions.

LXTvnhF1

Last edited:
Remember when Nate Davis shattered the glass backboard ?
I remember Nate literally jumping over a shooter when he bit on a pump fake. It was somebody like Kelly Tripuka. He was on the left baseline and Nate rushed out to guard him. The fake did him in. He sailed over Tripuka's head, with one leg going on either side of his head.

Reactions: Cybercock
If Bryant had a jumpshot, he could he all-conference.
Reminds me of Stacy Augmon at UNLV for those old enough to remember.
perfect comparison.
His mannerisms are the same. Stacy was deadly from 15 ft in though... If Bryant develops that part of his game it's gonna be a fun couple years to watch.

I remember Nate literally jumping over a shooter when he bit on a pump fake. It was somebody like Kelly Tripuka. He was on the left baseline and Nate rushed out to guard him. The fake did him in. He sailed over Tripuka's head, with one leg going on either side of his head.
Good gracious there's a name I haven't heard in for-ever!! .

Good gracious there's a name I haven't heard in for-ever!! .
It's Tripucka. I screwed it up in my initial post.

I have some recollection of KT getting walloped in a fight during one of our games, but I don't remember the details.

Reactions: 92Pony
perfect comparison.
His mannerisms are the same. Stacy was deadly from 15 ft in though... If Bryant develops that part of his game it's gonna be a fun couple years to watch.
Yes. I like the way McCleary, Frink and Leveque have developed this year too. Cous, Minaya, Bolden, Bryant and Lawson are a great nucleus coming back next year. (Plus, Hannibal and Woods) Too bad you can only play with one ball.

Yes. I like the way McCleary, Frink and Leveque have developed this year too. Cous, Minaya, Bolden, Bryant and Lawson are a great nucleus coming back next year. (Plus, Hannibal and Woods) Too bad you can only play with one ball.
Jmo.... But I think Leveque is going to be the best of the 3. He's very athletic, just needs to develop his game.

Y’all know that Martin can’t recruit, right? Haha. This guy finds the diamonds without bowing down to the shoe deals and the travel ball deals. He has built a team, without cheating, that will serve us well for the foreseeable future.

Anybody see the missed dunk Ja Morant had against the Lakers the other night on Anthony Davis . He missed it but it was still NASTY . That kid has insane hops

Y’all know that Martin can’t recruit, right? Haha. This guy finds the diamonds without bowing down to the shoe deals and the travel ball deals. He has built a team, without cheating, that will serve us well for the foreseeable future.
He has brought in some good players. Just not enough of them to assemble consistent tournament level teams. If he is more consistent from here on out then I'm excited about the future with Martin. But he has had more missteps than most coaches are allowed these days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT