ADVERTISEMENT

Several SEC programs in a free fall

USC2USC

Aug 6, 2001
Man...the conference has several programs in a free fall.....LSU, UT, Arkansas, Ole Miss. Overall quality is definitely down. Some in the media say its because of a group of very average or below average coaches in the SEC. I think several of these programs have been a little quick on the fire trigger.

Loved the win today. As ugly as it might have been, we dont often win in Knoxville and its always a good sight to see.

GO COCKS!!!

Reactions: 1SGgamecock
The SEC has been bad for 3 years now. If their was ever a time to make a move it's now

Not in the top one or two of the Power-Five right now. I take no pleasure in staying that. We all want to be proud of the SEC brand. It doesn't glisten like it used to.

We are on par with everyone. I wouldn't say pac 10 is better. I wouldn't say big ten is better. I wouldn't say acc is better. We are all about equal. We all have our arguments.

That's if you're talking to yourself.

Ok please explain which conferences are better. Big ten has Penn st Ohio st and Wisconsin. None of which have a chance to win it all IMO. Pac 12 has Washington, USC, Washington state, ..obviously wsu got whooped last night. USC already lost. Washington hasn't proven anything. Acc has clemson and nc st and Miami. Miami has no chance of making playoff. They are like Michigan. A phony top 10 team. So who do we not stack up well against? I would take bama. Georgia. Auburn. Shoot even we beat one of the best teams in the acc. So who is the best conferences?

Turnover at head coach in the sec has really hurt. No Meyer, richt, spurrier, fulmer, Miles, etc.

Ok please explain which conferences are better. Big ten has Penn st Ohio st and Wisconsin. None of which have a chance to win it all IMO. Pac 12 has Washington, USC, Washington state, ..obviously wsu got whooped last night. USC already lost. Washington hasn't proven anything. Acc has clemson and nc st and Miami. Miami has no chance of making playoff. They are like Michigan. A phony top 10 team. So who do we not stack up well against? I would take bama. Georgia. Auburn. Shoot even we beat one of the best teams in the acc. So who is the best conferences?

If UGA and Bama go 8-0, that's 16 losses for other SEC teams. Someone needs to lose for the conference to have elite teams that will make the playoff. It's all about the playoff now. That's all that matters.

I'm talking about overall conference depth. My point was we are just as good and jjst as deep as any other conference. Its gonna be hard for any conference to get two teams in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT