ADVERTISEMENT

Shall we be ranked when we play Clemmons?

Cocky_11

Jan 31, 2014
Michigan, Georgia tech, wvu, and Iowa lost. Army, Arizona and nc state are either tied or losing . Matchup would look better with two ranked teams. I'm sure coaches poll will rank is.

If our name was anything else and 8-3 we would be ranked. LSU lost to Troy and never dropped out the top 25

Reactions: Judson1
We’ll be ranked. Taters need Game vs someone ranked IN NOVEMBER

Radakovich will see to it

OH NO DUDE! Do not gest by suggesting that Radakovic has influence, and would use it to benefit Clemson! You will he branded as a conspiracy theorist of the highest magnitude.

Reactions: GamecockJL
Just like Nc State was propped up in te preseason. Louisville propped up. Fl st loses one player and can’t getout of its own way but was #2 . Blame the midget league for being propped up to give the acc midget league the appearance of beating someone.

Do us favor house taters. Stay home this week, no-one wants to see you running your pecker suckers over here this week.

Reactions: jimnasium
I hope were are not ranked so when we beat them it will for sure knock them out of the playoffs. Two loses to two unranked teams means no playoffs ( I would hope ).

Reactions: vacock#
Bought and paid for. Should have been forfeited. Would be today. Wonder how many NCAAzis made that their pensions? The cult of the cow is not afraid to spend money.....I'll give 'em that.

Michigan, Georgia tech, wvu, and Iowa lost. Army, Arizona and nc state are either tied or losing . Matchup would look better with two ranked teams. I'm sure coaches poll will rank is.
#26 Coaches poll

Right, but if the DID rank USC, then it was nothing but CFP committee conspiracy to give Clemson another good win. Like, it's either complete garbage or it's completely rigged.
On the other hand, maybe they didn't rank us so our victory will look like more of an upset.

Don't count your chickens...

If our name was anything else and 8-3 we would be ranked. LSU lost to Troy and never dropped out the top 25
You're probably right, but LSU was ranked pre season and they came back and beat Auburn. You are correct, though. Troy was a bad loss.

On the other hand, maybe they didn't rank us so our victory will look like more of an upset.

Don't count your chickens...
But that would be the committee doing something favorable for USC, which Radakovich and Johnson and the rest of the Clemson-controlled committee would NEVER allow. So that theory doesn’t hold water.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT