ADVERTISEMENT

Sherrod Greene is coming back.

The way things have been going, could have been the TP...... thankfully not.
It’s kinda sad really. Previous years you lost seniors or really talented players after their 3rd season. Now it’s like the whole roster has to “recommit” to start a new season.

Reactions: 92Pony
And i,m not trying to be a jerk,i just have watched greene AVOID contact a hundred times...(please please don’t get mad,just watch any game film on him and i,ve said a lot of times “how can coaches watch this game tape on Monday and still leave him in games?..” must simply have been nobody else to put in....and i wasHIGH on greene coming out of high school.....just simply very very limited talent wise,and and absolutely scared...watch any length of any game and don’t view as a sc fan,but be objective and let me know if i,m wrong

And i,m not trying to be a jerk,i just have watched greene AVOID contact a hundred times...(please please don’t get mad,just watch any game film on him and i,ve said a lot of times “how can coaches watch this game tape on Monday and still leave him in games?..” must simply have been nobody else to put in....and i wasHIGH on greene coming out of high school.....just simply very very limited talent wise,and and absolutely scared...watch any length of any game and don’t view as a sc fan,but be objective and let me know if i,m wrong

Similar to RJ Roderick. I've yet to ever see him actually wrap up on a tackle so he constantly gets beat unless he makes a huge hit. Then he quit with 3 games left.

I'm not sure how anyone thinks it's a good idea to have Roderick back.

Similar to RJ Roderick. I've yet to ever see him actually wrap up on a tackle so he constantly gets beat unless he makes a huge hit. Then he quit with 3 games left.

I'm not sure how anyone thinks it's a good idea to have Roderick back.

Greene is a better athlete. He just always looks lost, takes bad angles, and shows poor tackling technique. Actually interested to see what a new staff can do with him.

Greene is a better athlete. He just always looks lost, takes bad angles, and shows poor tackling technique. Actually interested to see what a new staff can do with him.
I agree 100% about Greene. Hopefully new staff can get him coached up.

ADVERTISEMENT