ADVERTISEMENT

Shi is an amazing player ....

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
But please SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH !!!! For god sake . Your not Terrell Owens . Ur not Randy Moss . Your not Steve Smith . Yeah those guys talked a lot ... they’re all Hall of Famers they can talk . Loved watching the Auburn position coach crawl his WR for woofing . Shi needs to zip it . Amazing player , terrible attitude .

The big in the opposing sidelines at the end was crazy. Shi is our football version of Frank Martin.

Reactions: howard13
But please SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH !!!! For god sake . Your not Terrell Owens . Ur not Randy Moss . Your not Steve Smith . Yeah those guys talked a lot ... they’re all Hall of Famers they can talk . Loved watching the Auburn position coach crawl his WR for woofing . Shi needs to zip it . Amazing player , terrible attitude .
I don't like him yapping either but I have to disagree. You are not going to convince me that he has a terrible attitude.

They roasted their guy because he was jawing after he caught it short of the line and they still had to punt. Shi was giving it back and forth all game with the CB he was facing. Mostly he talked after making a good play, which I am fine with. As long as he is not getting a flag.. Other than the Swag “flex” penalty, he gets a pass on that one- beyond that one play, I get mad when guys cost us a penalty with their mouths/acting out.

Reactions: howard13
Some guys need to talk like that to juice themselves up. Others can do it internally. He is gonna learn that he has to tam it down but as long as he doesn't hurt the team with fouls I'm good.

Yeah I totally get that but he was still barking at guys after the game . Coaches were restraining him . It wouldn’t be that big a deal if it was one game but it’s literally every play this year . When he dropped the 3rd down pass he was woofing at the CB . Just shut up.

I wish whatever happened on the sideline after the game didn’t happen...though I have no idea the details. If Shi played like this every week...I’d have no problem with the trash talking. He backed it up today...but he kind of looked like a maniac at the end. Didn’t appear that anyone from Auburn was overly upset. One of their coaches / staff members actually pulled him away first and nobody was trying to get to him. He certainly seemed a little possessed there. That part was unfortunate. Gotta let what happens during the game stay there. I didn’t see anything malicious that should’ve carried over.

You’re.

Please, I’m begging you: it’s “you’re.”

There's a saying "act like you've been there before". Some people are not capable of this. I really belive they do not have the ability not to talk crap whenever the chance arises. Some people are in control of their emotions and some never will be.

Apparently some folks here didn’t notice Auburn’s safety Smoke Monday talking trash after every play. From my perspective, Shi kept his cool until the game was over. He did this in addition to Mossing the Auburn defender on his TD catch, which will be shown on ESPN a few times today.

Go ahead and bash our boys after a nice win if that makes you feel better. I don’t think it’s going to upset them though.

Apparently some folks here didn’t notice Auburn’s safety Smoke Monday talking trash after every play. From my perspective, Shi kept his cool until the game was over. He did this in addition to Mossing the Auburn defender on his TD catch, which will be shown on ESPN a few ti
mes today.

Go ahead and bash our boys after a nice win if that makes you feel better. I don’t think it’s going to upset them though.

Im not bashing him I’m just saying it’s been non stop with him every game this year . Anybody on here can back me up on that . Watch the film

That was a very chippy game; I don’t think Auburn likes us. If you saw only Shi, you don’t know what you’re looking at. Quit being so prissy.

There's a saying "act like you've been there before". Some people are not capable of this. I really belive they do not have the ability not to talk crap whenever the chance arises. Some people are in control of their emotions and some never will be.
Nothing wrong with talking trash. You think Michael Jordan couldn't control his emotions?

Last edited:
Odds on Shi saying something along the lines of Monday not showing up on Saturday?

This may be the dumbest comparison ever. BTW Jordan didn't act like the Hulk every time he did something...he was more subtle.
Trash talk is trash talk, it don't matter who the player is. Shi hasn't crossed the line in his career, he's never had a unsportsmanlike like penalty on him since he's been here. Michael has crossed the line. So the comparison is fair.

Last edited:
As long as Muschamp lets then do whatever they wanna do on the field (mouthing off every play, celebrating first downs, all kinds of stupid penalties game after game) then he'll keep doing it. Muschamp is a candy-butt, not a disciplinarian. I noticed Dabo lit up Lawrence in the Miami game for far less than Shi is doing every play. It's not brain surgery, just tell him "You run your mouth- you stand by me the rest of the game."

He was subdued today and then the AU db’s started their over the top trash talk. Shi had enough by the second half.

Reactions: The Defender
I agree that if he is not getting penalized... go for it. It looks like a Napoleon complex given Shi’s stature. But, dude takes a lick and bounces up. It looks like it fuels his game and he has stepped up big time this year.

I wish whatever happened on the sideline after the game didn’t happen...though I have no idea the details. If Shi played like this every week...I’d have no problem with the trash talking. He backed it up today...but he kind of looked like a maniac at the end. Didn’t appear that anyone from Auburn was overly upset. One of their coaches / staff members actually pulled him away first and nobody was trying to get to him. He certainly seemed a little possessed there. That part was unfortunate. Gotta let what happens during the game stay there. I didn’t see anything malicious that should’ve carried over.
There was a #21 from Auburn being ushered away from the scrum. I imagine he and Shi were going back and forth

Reactions: Carolina4
Don’t mind guys talking and getting after it. However, it’s the timing. We need Shi on 3rd down, but at times they have had to take him out on a crucial 3rd down because he wants to fight. I think Shilo is going to be a player for us, but why are you flexing for tackling somebody 30 yards downfield. Finally, Shi forgot we won the game because he still wants to fight after the game. All you have to do is point to the scoreboard then kid.

Don’t mind guys talking and getting after it. However, it’s the timing. We need Shi on 3rd down, but at times they have had to take him out on a crucial 3rd down because he wants to fight. I think Shilo is going to be a player for us, but why are you flexing for tackling somebody 30 yards downfield. Finally, Shi forgot we won the game because he still wants to fight after the game. All you have to do is point to the scoreboard then kid.
They have NEVER taken him out on a crucial 3rd down play. Thats a lie

They have NEVER taken him out on a crucial 3rd down play. Thats a lie
Tennessee game. ..,,.and we ended up kicking a field goal. That was a killer and I am surprised that you missed it as passionate of a fan that you appear to be by coming at me like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT