ADVERTISEMENT

Shi is an amazing player ....

You quit being a bitch and enjoy the victory. Shi gave what he got.

Dude STFU . Nobody is not enjoying the victory . Everybody acknowledges that Shi is a hell of a player and played a fantastic game but he runs his mouth to much . Thats just a fact . These Bama receivers run circles around Shi and you never see them chirping at DB’s and talking trash . They just ball . Take a Valium my dude

I’m not going to report you, but you are moving into getting this thread locked and losing your privileges if you keep it up. You are acting like Shi. You just can’t let it go.
lol. Man you are kidding me. Cant take criticism? "hey mods I can talk shat on our players but mean ol Defender called me out" pathetic

Dude STFU . Nobody is not enjoying the victory . Everybody acknowledges that Shi is a hell of a player and played a fantastic game but he runs his mouth to much . Thats just a fact . These Bama receivers run circles around Shi and you never see them chirping at DB’s and talking trash . They just ball . Take a Valium my dude
Sorry Shi hurt your feelings bubba

Reactions: SOSUSC
lol. Man you are kidding me. Cant take criticism? "hey mods I can talk shat on our players but mean ol Defender called me out" pathetic
Everyone is laughing at you. Only you don’t know it. I gave you your warning. Now , curse at me and resort to the name-calling again and I will.

• Haha
Reactions: kidrobinski
Dont GAF. I read the game thread . You might not be a party to it, but you are now loser
I know what you mean. I don’t read the game threads due to the negativity. However, that does not give you the right to attack people for making a game observation that is true.

Reactions: Expro19
I know what you mean. I don’t read the game threads due to the negativity. However, that does not give you the right to attack people for making a game observation that is true.
Right, its OK to attack the players but the hell with those who defend them.

Reactions: SOSUSC
If this is the mentality we have swirling around the program, then I see why we have discipline issues. That is the problem with young kids sometimes today. They see simple correction as hating.
You dont coach these players, you just watch, you dont know jack.

Nobody has attacked Shi. 99% of the comments made about his play and behavior after the whistle are true. Who wants to fight the loser after the game? That is nuts and you know it.
You dont know what happened, you saw a 10 second snip and drew a conclusion. Sad bro, sad. Support your team

But please SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH !!!! For god sake . Your not Terrell Owens . Ur not Randy Moss . Your not Steve Smith . Yeah those guys talked a lot ... they’re all Hall of Famers they can talk . Loved watching the Auburn position coach crawl his WR for woofing . Shi needs to zip it . Amazing player , terrible attitude .
Did those guys wait to get in the Hall before they started talking or were they doing so along the way. His talking is his passion, I don't get why y'all don't understand that. It may be a cultural thing.

Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
Yep, participating in a win, not being a wimpy loser walking away from a fight like you bro lol Shi Smith 8 rec 76 yards and a TD. Get that

Ok dude you’re a winner... we get it . Trolls will troll . I would keep going on with you but I feel myself getting dumber . It’s like explaining quantum physics to my dog . You win . I surrender

Reactions: hillstosea
I said this in another thread- their defender on Shi was talkin as much/MORE ish to Sho as Shi talked to anyone. IDGAF what people think- Shi is a baller- could be more consistent but he thrives on that energy. Let him play his game everybody is not Marcus Lattimore/ Connor Shaw! Let Shi be Shi. If you have talked to him/ seen/heard him talk and know that life, you get it. If not... Ok, I get why you aren’t understanding of his fire but know we were not all raised the same. He goes too far sometimes and even pisses me off when he talks his game if we are down or if he didn’t just make a big play. But- we need some leaders on our team who are vocal and have confidence. I would rather he mess up on the side of being over confident and over abrasive. I prefer Ws over handshakes!

But please SHUT YOUR FREAKING MOUTH !!!! For god sake . Your not Terrell Owens . Ur not Randy Moss . Your not Steve Smith . Yeah those guys talked a lot ... they’re all Hall of Famers they can talk . Loved watching the Auburn position coach crawl his WR for woofing . Shi needs to zip it . Amazing player , terrible attitude .

For heaven's sake let Shi be Shi. We need more Shi's. This team needs an attitude. I am a BIG FAN of Shi. Just don't get an unsportsman like call or a penalty.

Sorry but I just watched the game again. Auburn had dbs running in his face and taunting him after almost every play. He did not react much at all in the first quarter. It is like it was their game plan to get him pissed off. So if he wanted some get back I don't blame him. Number 20 for Auburn was one of the biggest culprit. Just go back and watch the game.

Oh they chirp all day. You'd be a fool to think otherwise. What they DON'T, is they don't stand around screaming at the other team to the point they need a Brent Venables "get back guy."

Sorry but I just watched the game again. Auburn had dbs running in his face and taunting him after almost every play. He did not react much at all in the first quarter. It is like it was their game plan to get him pissed off. So if he wanted some get back I don't blame him. Number 20 for Auburn was one of the biggest culprit. Just go back and watch the game.
I tried to point that out earlier but was ignored by all the chief justices on the thread.

Add to that roughing him up during and after pretty much every play they didn’t get burned on. I was expecting what came at the end.

Yikes. You don’t watch Alabama games much.

This is accurate

If you were a Gamecock opponent, I easily believe Shi would be the first target to go after verbally to get him to respond.

Did those guys wait to get in the Hall before they started talking or were they doing so along the way. His talking is his passion, I don't get why y'all don't understand that. It may be a cultural thing.
I agree with the cultural thing but is your opinion going to change when he gets flagged at a crucial point in a game this year. It's inevitable if he don't calm it down a bit. He can talk all the trash he wants but he's got to control it.

Reactions: SouthCarolinagal
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT