ADVERTISEMENT

Shilo Sanders, son of Deion Sanders, sets South Carolina official visit

FSU came in late to offer him, I don't know where we stand with him but that can't be good for us.

The most critical question is does he have the speed his father displayed during his career? My favorite moment was Deion stood at the bottom of the hill pre-game and motioned for the tiggers to come on down and get it. He backed it by by breaking every tigger heart with a long punt return to win the game.

Deion was FAST!

LegalDisloyalGraywolf-max-1mb.gif

I was at WB in 1988 when Deion Sanders and FSU put a horrendous beating on us. He was one of the best college football players I ever saw at WB.

Reactions: lawcalcock
Funny thing is, it looks like he’s wearing those old Nike Sharks (anyone that played at any level) in ‘88 knows what they are. I had them and a sleeker screw in pair of Nikes that felt faster than those clod hoppers, and he still blazed on a wet field. Also, I see a bunch of po’d Taters and flying cups. They don’t do that.....

Reactions: gamecockfan04
The most critical question is does he have the speed his father displayed during his career? My favorite moment was Deion stood at the bottom of the hill pre-game and motioned for the tiggers to come on down and get it. He backed it by by breaking every tigger heart with a long punt return to win the game.
Better than that, one game at Clemzun he motioned to Danny Ford that he was "taking it back" on a kickoff, and damned if he didn't do just that.

Umm - I think having Deion in the stands would be a great thing. Don`t know how good his son is but things like that can help recruiting. How often do you hear the tight end at Clemson is "Herschel Walker`s nephew." We get some of that with Jaycee Horn but they may end up saying Joe is "Jaycee Horn`s dad." Hope so anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT