ADVERTISEMENT

Should I complain to Greenville Co about truck with tiger paw?

vacock#

Oct 26, 1998
I don’t think it will be worth it but one of their county work trucks had a tiger paw license plate in the front. Seems to me that they shouldn’t allow that but I’ll bet that most of them are CU fans and think that there is nothing wrong. All would be better if we could win a few national football championships. Ha

I don’t think it will be worth it but one of their county work trucks had a tiger paw license plate in the front. Seems to me that they shouldn’t allow that but I’ll bet that most of them are CU fans and think that there is nothing wrong. All would be better if we could win a few national football championships. Ha
Was it a county jail work detail? Cause I bet it was a work detail.

I would never report it. I think it’s unprofessional but it’s not my business.

but I also drive a company/business vehicle. I wouldn’t put a college sticker or tag on my company car because it’s not my car and I don’t represent myself as a fan in my job.

Last edited:
Boy some of yall have too much time on your hands...looking for stuff to complain about. Smdh.

If our fans cared half as much about how crappy Tanner is as AD as they did this irrelevant crap we might actually get somewhere.

And you thought it was important enough to open my post and take the time to respond.

Reactions: PC31
My feelings for what their worth......I think if it is a USC vehicle, then no Tiger Paw plate, if it is a CU vehicle, then no Gamecock plate, otherwise, all is good. JMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT