ADVERTISEMENT

Shrine bowl thread.

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
Thompson with a big 50 or so yard catch.
Joyner with a nice run for TD.
7-6 NC

NC has the better D line and running backs as far as I can tell.

Hope we aren’t recruiting any DBs off the SC squad!!! Man they look slow, take terrible angles and act like they are scared to death to tackle!

NC just seems faster , bigger and wanting to win. Our guys look like they don’t even want to be there - not a good showing so far

Yeah North Carolina is much faster and athletic, look at special teams. Sandidge and Thompson look good.

35 - 24 after a pic 6. Extra point is blocked.

That's 4 tds with no extra points. Two blocked and 2 failed 2 pt conversions. Killing their chance of winning with special teams.

Last edited:
35 - 24 after a pic 6. Extra point is blocked.

That's 4 tds with no extra points. Two blocked and 2 failed 2 pt conversions. Killing their chance of winning with special teams.
Thanks, I missed the 3rd quarter.
SC looks like they're hanging in there.

I don't agree with those saying NC looks faster and more athletic. SC's athletes are just as good, but NC coaches seem to be using theirs better.

GET THE BALL TO KENDRICK IN SPACE and watch what he can do! Hate he's going to UPC cuz the boy can flat out play!

Anybody know where I can find the stats? I would like to see what Thompson finished with .

I’m not watching the game but remember the current clemsuck starting QB stunk it up in the Shrine Bowl if I remember correctly. Seems like he threw about three picks.

Don’t know if DJ will be a good QB at USC or not. But our track records NOT good. And it scares me he’s an “athlete” according to recruiting services.
If it’s one thing USC has to be to be good it’s balanced. Because we ain’t recruiting good enough talent to be great at the run or pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT