ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - CBS Sweet 16 Picks (video)

All 3 CBS guys pick USC to best Baylor. Say they're gonna ride it out with the Gamecock because they're the biggest surprise so far.

All 3 CBS guys pick USC to best Baylor. Say they're gonna ride it out with the Gamecock because they're the biggest surprise so far.

Hah. Yeah, this. I was watching the video and so surprised to see them all pick us that I came and posted it, went back and expected them to talk about it for a couple minutes only to see that they finished after about 15 seconds. Oh, well.

Still, I can't believe we are at the place where a group of "experts" would all be picking us to win a sweet 16 game. It's pretty fun to ride the wave.

Reactions: E-Cut_22
We're going to have a significant edge in fan attendance versus Baylor. Against Florida or Wisconsin in the Elite Eight, it will probably be even.

Wisconsin will have more fans than you think, I bet they have as many as the other 3 teams combined. I think we will have 3 or 4 thousand but believe we will be the fan favorite. I've been to many of these and the fans always attach themselves to the underdog. I look forward to it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT