ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Some Clemmer got a Dabo tattoo. Look...at...this...

paleoorthocock

Dec 14, 2004
Again, sorry if this has already been posted. I had not seen this yet. Possibly the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life! Hahahaha!!!! There really isn't anything else quite like a Clemmons fan, is there?

ss.jpg

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/12/clemson-fan-keeps-his-word-gets-classy-dabo-swinney-tattoo

Reactions: Game!
Well for that fans sake the artist was horrible and that's not particularly recognizable as anyone. That's what you get for a $12 tattoo.

I was wondering where my 3 year old was going the other night. Got a call, gathered up her crayons and markers, straight out the door....was gone for about 10 mins.

Whoa. Try explaining why you have a tattoo of a guy to a future girlfriend.

On second thought....anyone stupid enough to do that doesn't have to worry about a girlfriend.

I bleed orange but I will be the first to say that looks like crap and that dude is a dumba$$ for even getting that tattoo. He should have at least called my tattoo guy so it would look real. Horrible.

tramp stamp?

man yall going way to easy on this guy. yall have been harder on carolina fans w/ gamecock tats than this guy.

What if dumbo does become HC at another school and they eventually wind up playing against the taters? Guess he doesn't believe that will ever happen, but it could.

He could easily have it turned into the Disney character DUMBO

That tattoo looks cartoonish.

Oh wait, that means it's a perfect likeness....in an animated way. I hope he had it placed on his neck to complete the stupidity.

As bad as that tattoo looks, I am seriously hoping the tattoo artist was a Gamecock fan and intentionally made Dumbo look this bad. If not, that is one bad tattoo artist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT