ADVERTISEMENT

Sick Puppy Update

lost mine the day of the Clemson SC game last year. Was my wife and I's first joint gift to each other after we got married. You get attached to them and its rough when they are ill.

Reactions: king ward
Just burried my lab a few weeks ago at the age of 14..
Tuff ole bird..
Got bit by a rattlesnake years ago and I accidentally ran over her with my 2500HD last Christmas..
Cant outrun father time thou..
Prayers for your pup

Reactions: king ward
Prayers for the pup and you and your wife. Losing a pet you have had for years, and especially your 1st one together is hard. We had to put one down about 2 years ago after 15 years, now we have one 13 years old and she's going down fast.

I wish you the best with your pup and hope it's gets better.

You have my prayers as well.I have outlived too many great dogs, and it is never easy, but I hope one day to be reunited with all of 'em.

As Will Rogers put it: “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” –

My wife has a chihuahua that is the love of her life. If that pup ever gets really sick I'm afraid I'll have to euthanize her.... my wife, not the dog.

But seriously, wishing the best for your pup. I had a lab named Cricket that was the best most loving dog you've ever seen. When she died I had to wear sunglasses for a day or two when I was around people. They really can get into your heart.

My wife and I want to thank everyone for prayers and kind words. Scarlett is doing much better. She had a blood transfusion yesterday afternoon and this morning her red blood cell count is holding steady. We went back to visit Scarlett this afternoon and she was very happy to hear that the Gamecocks won. She still has a ways to go so please keep her in your prayers.

When they go, they take those years of your life with them, and that is also sad.

We wish to thank everyone again for praying Scarlett. We have good news that she was able to return home this morning. Scarlett still has a ways to go but with the good Lord help she will be barking at everything clemson she sees saying Go Gamecocks!!!!!!!

Reactions: woodruffcock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT