ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney Rice Tweet.

I believe Sidney is making a ton of money managing all his businesses right now lol.

Lol I want Sterling, Brooks, Duce, Abraham, Sidney, and Brown on staff. Write Tanner.
Don't forget Tanneyhill and Marcus!! We should clean house - New staff consisting of HBC WM and 9 former-player-coaches! That's a winning formula if ever I heard one!!

Last edited:
Reactions: sclawman77
Receivers and quarterbacks coached by Spurrier are probably good candidates.
Not every great player makes a good coach. Not every great coach was a good player. Most weren't. This is like saying someone who played a sport at a high level is qualified to talk out it on TV. It's not as easy as pros make it look.

Last edited:
Not every great player makes a good coach. Not every great coach was a good player. Most weren't. This is like saying someone who played a sport at a high level is qualified to talk out it on TV. It's not as easy as pros make it look.
Did Lou Holtz ever see the field as a player, except during warm ups?

Heart_Eyes_Emoji_2_large.png

Receivers and quarterbacks coached by Spurrier are probably good candidates.
We have two former QBs that were coached by Spurrier that are just giving private QB lessons to HS kids right now. I assume Garcia and Orth want to be coaches at a college someday. You start at the bottom and work up. HS would be a good place to start. Or they can take a graduate asst position somewhere and advance from there.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Why does every favorite player need to be on the staff?
I don't recall saying anyone else prior but if you are watching the national title game, tons of experience players are there in support. If that's simple, what's so terrible about having a very successful ex NFL star who could certainly teach technique and discipline in route running at minimum?
Then again, maybe you thought you could be a smart ass to me only to have it shoved up your dumb ass sideways. Either way, consider yourself educated son.

I don't recall saying anyone else prior but if you are watching the national title game, tons of experience players are there in support. If that's simple, what's so terrible about having a very successful ex NFL star who could certainly teach technique and discipline in route running at minimum?
Then again, maybe you thought you could be a smart ass to me only to have it shoved up your dumb ass sideways. Either way, consider yourself educated son.

Name a former player who has had a similar career path.

Name a former player who has had a similar career path.
Don't care about another player. The topic is specifically Sidney. Work out your hypotheticals with someone else.
Also, he was one of Brett Favre's favorites. You know, just the guy who set many NFL records and a HOF. Yeah, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about but you are the fookin authority evidently on who gets a job on our sideline.

Don't care about another player. The topic is specifically Sidney. Work out your hypotheticals with someone else.
Also, he was one of Brett Favre's favorites. You know, just the guy who set many NFL records and a HOF. Yeah, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about but you are the fookin authority evidently on who gets a job on our sideline.

That's not a hypothetical. I'll leave you alone before you break your keyboard.

Speaking of sideline jobs, remember when Favre sent the dik pic to the female reporter?

Good times...

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Why? Your first coaching job isn't a position coach at a Power 5 school. That's also not mentioning zero recruiting knowledge or foundation.

I agree with this but with one exception, Lattimore. He's already proven himself as a great leader/motivator, and in my opinion, he would be one hell of a recruiter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT