ADVERTISEMENT

Simple questions about tonight's NFL opener... No explanation needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep!!! It's starting to get comical how triggered people get over this Social Justice stuff. We all need counseling.

Yeah right. It’s hilarious watching everything in America burn or be destroyed because of the brain dead children of the last two or three decades. Our education system must be burned to the ground and rebuilt from scratch or the country will be lost forever.

#defundeducationsystem

Chiefs fans started booing when the players locked arms at midfield. That’s it. They just locked arms. I feel older NFL fans are still reeling from integration in the 60’s.

Why did they lock arms? Perhaps those that booed don't agree with the premise for that action.

1. Some ... also following Lakers and Dodgers games
2. Yes ... 4 teams ... I can quit anytime though 😊
3. No ... my luck with such things would be incomprehensibly bad

Why did they lock arms? Perhaps those that booed don't agree with the premise for that action.

This is true. The fans showed their cards. It was never about the anthem; it was always about being upset with outward shows of support for black Americans.

Against my wishes, I turned it on because I have a houseguest who wanted to see it. He went to bed at halftime and the TV is now on the Golf Channel. That will be the only half of NFL football I will see this year.

But it was a great half of football. Mahomes picked up where he left off. He’s the most confident guy in the nfl right now. That makes the Chiefs dangerous once again.

Yeah right. It’s hilarious watching everything in America burn or be destroyed because of the brain dead children of the last two or three decades. Our education system must be burned to the ground and rebuilt from scratch or the country will be lost forever.

#defundeducationsystem
Posted on a message board for a college football team. The irony is just ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: cockofdawn
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT