ADVERTISEMENT

Simple Yes or No that we play college football in 2020 in SC

People in red states crowding in churches and restaurants and shopping centers and presidential rallies without wearing ANY masks.....videos of Trump followers proclaiming their constitutional rights NOT to wear masks...conservative repubs denouncing how serious the COVID-19 is, and calling it a hoax since the very beginning.....state legislators in Alabama and Texas vowing to let the senior citizens die for the economic futures of their states....and very little to no condemnation from the red-liners here.

Protesters of racial injustice where they CLEARLY wear masks as a majority, and now fingers are being pointed at THEM in very lame, and pathetic attempts to shift the blame, which is all the repubs do. Texas and Florida are now in the top 4 states of the nation with the most cases, but their governors and state leaders haven't been blaming the recent spikes on protestors. Y'all need to get your stories straight...

Sure, red states were clamoring to re-open their economies, open up their businesses and beaches, and act like life was normal again. But the biggest mistake was letting those protests go unchecked......
Funny how you went through all of that and made excuses for the left wing anarchist and railed against the actual peaceful protesters. Wearing a mask half way down your chin while screaming and throwing bricks at police all while shoulder to shoulder.... Yeah bud they didn't spread the virus... You didn't mention NY in your diatribe.. Why?

No. just curious, have you been wearing a mask when you leave your house and go to public places? If no, then you and others with this attitude may have contributed to the resurgence. If yes, then you should be mad at the people who did not. The biggest mistake government may have made was opening bars. Restaurants OK but with proper distancing. Bars, not OK.
And what evidence do you have that “Bars, not OK?” I’m dying to see it because I know for a fact you’re just blowing smoke out your azz.

And what evidence do you have that “Bars, not OK?” I’m dying to see it because I know for a fact you’re just blowing smoke out your azz.

see link below for CDC information

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...ions/business-employers/bars-restaurants.html

second link notes specific areas where bars were major contributors to their recent increase in cases.

https://khn.org/news/packed-bars-serve-up-new-rounds-of-covid-contagion/

Simply stated, how can you maintain 6 feet separation and wear a mask in a bar?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeremiah Bullfrog
see link below for CDC information

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/201...ions/business-employers/bars-restaurants.html

second link notes specific areas where bars were major contributors to their recent increase in cases.

https://khn.org/news/packed-bars-serve-up-new-rounds-of-covid-contagion/

Simply stated, how can you maintain 6 feet separation and wear a mask in a bar?
How can you in a do so in a restaurant ?? Are they feeding you through an IV?

People in red states crowding in churches and restaurants and shopping centers and presidential rallies without wearing ANY masks.....videos of Trump followers proclaiming their constitutional rights NOT to wear masks...conservative repubs denouncing how serious the COVID-19 is, and calling it a hoax since the very beginning.....state legislators in Alabama and Texas vowing to let the senior citizens die for the economic futures of their states....and very little to no condemnation from the red-liners here.

Protesters of racial injustice where they CLEARLY wear masks as a majority, and now fingers are being pointed at THEM in very lame, and pathetic attempts to shift the blame, which is all the repubs do. Texas and Florida are now in the top 4 states of the nation with the most cases, but their governors and state leaders haven't been blaming the recent spikes on protestors. Y'all need to get your stories straight...

Sure, red states were clamoring to re-open their economies, open up their businesses and beaches, and act like life was normal again. But the biggest mistake was letting those protests go unchecked......
Way to inject politics into a very simple thread that required a one word answer. Sheesh! Of course, I failed to correctly reply myself didn't I? Oh well.....NO.

I’ve fallen in love with the finer things in life...family and friends, so I could give 2 shits about the rest of it! My thought process is completely different than it was 2.5 months ago!!!

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Just read that the PGA reversed itself and said there will be no fans allowed at Jack Nicklaus' Memorial golf tournament.

Not a good sign for the football season. Does Muschamp still get paid? Talk about highway robbery.

Leaning towards no. Might be just as well, besides the inevitable normal injuries, now you have the issue every single week of players being out after testing positive. If they do play, your backups, backups better be ready to play.

I’ve fallen in love with the finer things in life...family and friends, so I could give 2 shits about the rest of it! My thought process is completely different than it was 2.5 months ago!!!
I am exactly the same. I will always like it, but I can do without.

I hope no.. what Mustdump puts on the field is debatable if you can call it college football anyway

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT