ADVERTISEMENT

Since Hootie is in town tonight

Hootie, tootie?
They both played at greenstreets so much I would get them confused !

Really? You've seen Tootie and the Jones on MTV?

Last time I saw them was 15-20 years ago at the Township, awesome show. I may have passed on them but want to see BNL too.

They were so good live at local bars in the late 80s - early 90s. Darius's voice would echo through a small room like some of the best. Recall a few nights at the Old Post Office (HHI) they would still be playing at sunrise and then head over to a local party {usually poker} until midday. Rockfellas and Music Farm {East Bay} were great places to catch them too.

Never felt like the music translated well on CD. Would love to hear some of those old songs like "One Night Stand."

Google reviews from this tour and they have been very positive. Barenaked Ladies(well, not really - sorry) is the opening act. I wonder if they can really sing "One Week" live.

The concert was great! Really well done and lots of fun.

Google reviews from this tour and they have been very positive. Barenaked Ladies(well, not really - sorry) is the opening act. I wonder if they can really sing "One Week" live.
Yes. Saw the tour in Cincy. BNL were more entertaining than I expected.

Put last night in the books as a great show. Love the Barenaked Ladies also. Good times are in store for you folks going the next couple of nights.

We went last night and had a blast. I swear it lasted 4 hours. Hootie had on a Carolina hat too. Place was just about packed! Y’all are in for a treat tonight and tomorrow let me tell you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT