ADVERTISEMENT

Since USC has hired #21 I have been watching a lot of his old highlights! They are Awesome!

His level of religious faith is quite different than that of Dabo. This in itself will make a difference. Realo vs Fakeo!

Please explain how you KNOW this. About anybody’s faith. Or what is in anybody’s heart.

Fair questions....best to stay away from religious equivalency declarations.

OP - how old are you? Hate it, if you didn't see Marcus in live action especially the UGA game.

I think he is an amazing person and I pray good things for him and his family as he ministers through his faith and works.

Reactions: galebreak
Thanks for posting. Awesome vid.

1. Nobody made cuts like that. Man could he make a defender look dumb. And he knew when to cut back INSIDE like no one I've ever seen.
2. The man certainly had a nose for the first down marker. And most of the time he'd get to it.
3. He got some pretty good blocking from the OL, not outstanding, but our WR's did a great job blocking downfield for the most part.
D. Uniforms (sorry): White helmets, white or garnet jerseys, white or garnet pants all with black trim is immediately recognizable watching those clips. Kinda wish we'd stick with that and cement our brand.

Glad just to have him back regardless of position. We have suffered for leadership since his departure. I'm looking forward to seeing him grow. I really hope he gets to coach here. He loves SC in ways no other recent player I can remember. These are the types of people we need to sell our brand. Kudos to Muschamp as this was a home run hire. Hopefully he has a plan to get him back on the field to some degree. I understand that Will wanted him here earlier as an assistant.

Marcus =
3&1 = MONEY
3&2 = Money
3&3 = Money
1st & Goal = $$MONEY$$
Our consistency on 3rd down & red zone point production was through the roof.

Loved watching him run. There are faster backs who are scariest when they are running away from you. But Marcus was scariest when he was running straight at you. He had that ability to turn a direct hit into a glancing blow.

I always thought Marcus was special. He was a little slower than other premier backs, but he made up for that with a tenacity and low center of gravity that made tackling him a chore. I could just feel other teams screaming, not again, when we'd hand it off to him. Glad he's back home.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT