ADVERTISEMENT

Since when did Small Talk become a premium message board????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is not "free". Coming from a guy who averages almost 10 post per day for the past seven years, you should pay up.

I'm all for that....

All you need to do is go on Market Match or any other form...

FGF is starting to turn in little small talk...
Considering the season is two weeks away, I am surprised at the small number of football threads. Someone said it is because the practices are closed. It looks like a lack of interest to me.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Considering the season is two weeks away, I am surprised at the small number of football threads. Someone said it is because the practices are closed. It looks like a lack of interest to me.

I can't wait for the season to start... I think it's mixed emotions of not sure what we will see...

This maybe the first time in Muschamp's coaching that his offense will out score his defense allows....

And when you have weak defense, you want the offense to score at will....

I go on vacation for a week and totally "unplug" and small talk
has gone pay. O well can't blame them. I didn't even know Felder got in trouble again . God, come on young man

I think you are right in part because of the low expectations of the fans. Quite honestly, I'm not very excited at all. I am pulling for the team to have a great season and continue to build in a positive direction but I think we are years away from being where we were when we went 5-0 against quempsum.

I think you are right in part because of the low expectations of the fans. Quite honestly, I'm not very excited at all. I am pulling for the team to have a great season and continue to build in a positive direction but I think we are years away from being where we were when we went 5-0 against quempsum.
I've been trying to drum up some excitement, but, I just can't. I think it's because I am older too.

I've been trying to drum up some excitement, but, I just can't. I think it's because I am older too.
Lol, I think you nailed it. All of my 3 sons, s/i/l and even younger co-workers are all jacked and can't wait. They don't understand why I'm not because I always have been in the past, even when my expectations were tempered the past 2 seasons. And to be honest I'm not sure myself...unless it is age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT