ADVERTISEMENT

Sindarius, Best Ever?

Jan 1, 2005
I was texting with some former Gamecock players who are friends of mine and we were discussing Sindarius' place among the greatest basketball players in USC History.

Obviously the retired numbers are Wallace, Roche, Joyce and Bj. I would think Sindarius will get his number up in the rafters (and maybe Downey). I am not sure where he ranks on the all time scoring list but he has to be in the top 5 or 6.

So the question remains, where is he on the list?

I was texting with some former Gamecock players who are friends of mine and we were discussing Sindarius' place among the greatest basketball players in USC History.

Obviously the retired numbers are Wallace, Roche, Joyce and Bj. I would think Sindarius will get his number up in the rafters (and maybe Downey). I am not sure where he ranks on the all time scoring list but he has to be in the top 5 or 6.

So the question remains, where is he on the list?
He is certainly one of our greatest players. We had many great players including Roche, English - I would include Thornwell in our top 5.

Top 7 for sure.....and in two years make room for silva...he is a tremendous player.

Doh, I forget Alex English.... I knew I was forgetting someone. My point is does he brea ahead of any of the other retired numbers?

from where we were when he arrived, and where we would be without him, he's #1 IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT