ADVERTISEMENT

Skai Moore appreciation thread...

NooNoo

Jan 27, 2002
feel free

He has seen the ups and downs here no doubt. He might be the best linebacker we have ever had. Led team in tackles for his 4 years (do i have that right). At times i have questioned the effort of certain players. I must say, i think he played as hard as he could every down. Old man goes back to 2013. Will miss #10.

We're proud of you Skai and are grateful you decided to be a Gamecock. Congratulations on a great career here and God Bless as you go into the next phase of your life.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
he is certainly one of the all time Gamecock greats...It's too bad 2 of his seasons got screwed by the previous staff...But this season was a great way to send the seniors off with dignity and pride..

Billy-D_Approves.gif

He’s been a great gamecock, and has represented this university well as a student athlete. I hope he has great success in “the league” for many years to come. Go Skai!! You will be remembered.

He’s been a great gamecock, and has represented this university well as a student athlete. I hope he has great success in “the league” for many years to come. Go Skai!! You will be remembered.
I hope he signs a multi-million dollar contract, and spends it wisely!!:cool:

I remember in 2013 when we were replacing our LB corps. Everyone thought we'd be terrible because we had 2 new starters at LB. Soph Kaiwan Lewis was the other, I think. Then the LBs were the strength of our team - especially when we beat Wisc (featuring Melvin Gordon) in the Capital One Bowl. That was the first of 4 tumultuous years, but I think he's finishing with 3 bowl victories?

Best wishes and blue Skai above.

Man what a pleasure it has been to watch his career at USC! Never will forget that INT he had as a Freshman against Clemsin! I hope he lights it up in the NFL. We will always be pulling for you Skai!

Reactions: 92Pony
Can we have him for one more year? Maybe we should all write the NCAA and ask for an extension.

In all seriousness, this guy was a beast and I wish him nothing but the best in the NFL! (Hopefully he doesn't go to the Browns)

Going from memory here, we thought we were going to get Matt Rolin, then Florida got him at the last minute. Everybody was upset. Somehow Skai signed with us at the last minute. Rolin was good, but tore up his knee and had to quit. First time I saw Skai was at UGA. Dawgs ran away from Clowney about every play, Deke had the line rushing in and losing gap control. Deke and Botkin got into a fight on the sidelines, Spurrier did nothing. Result was that Skai was in on about every tackle.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Todd Gurley would put in a good word for him with Rams Front Office I bet

feel free

He has seen the ups and downs here no doubt. He might be the best linebacker we have ever had. Led team in tackles for his 4 years (do i have that right). At times i have questioned the effort of certain players. I must say, i think he played as hard as he could every down. Old man goes back to 2013. Will miss #10.
Liked him since the video right after his commitment in his bow tie. I won't link it, because it's from another site. I watched another interview from 2017 just now. The difference is amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT