ADVERTISEMENT

So Clowney and Dez don't think Tebow deserves a chance in the NFL

This statement shows you are lost. You can't understand, and you don't want to understand.
If you are Black you should celebrate that you were born in the USA and not Africa or the Middle East. No other country on earth will give you a better life than you can make for yourself here.

I wonder when was the last time anyone bought a Clowney NFL jersey?

SC does not have a veterinary school no matter how much we we call Clemson a cow college. So, if one wants to be a vet, they either apply to NC State or Ga, which get far more applicants than they have slots available. Tuskegee, an HBCU, has an excellent vet school which has many open slots. As a result, many other races get their vet degrees there. It isn't all about athletics.
To generalize your post, in many cases the demand and supply are such that you end up with a significant "other" than your target audience, be it baseball, veterinary school, etc. Makes me think that professional schools are less "race conscious", as there are a significant number of white students at the med school of Morehouse College. I imagine that the Cardozo Law School and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in New York City (Yeshiva University is roughly a Jewish equivalent of perhaps Catholic University in Washington DC) have a fair number of gentile students.

I am amazed that I never realized until your post that indeed, SC does not have a vet school.
SC did not have a Dental school until the 1960s, which is how my father ended up at what would eventually become the now defunct Emory University Dental School.

Last edited:
Like the Republican party has been feasting on the white man's fears for about a decade (at least) now? Even as a Republican, I can see that clearly. It's part of the reason I dislike the party these days, and there's a huge schism in the Republican party. Neither one is right, I despise the democrat party for doing the same thing, but let's not pretend like both parties' hands aren't filthy as Hell, here. We should be working to fix it instead of pointing fingers about how nasty the other side is, and the fact that we don't means we constantly are divided with both sides having plenty of ammo to denigrate the other to make themselves feel better, which accomplishes nothing in reality. If you maliciously kill dogs for fun, it does nothing to lessen the crime for you to point out that your neighbor skins cats. It just means you're both really terrible people.
I agree with you except I would argue that this have been going on since Nixon and the Southern Strategy, which whole premise is the "white man's fear".

You are dead wrong, and completely out of touch with corporate America today. They have stated goals to increase "diversity" at all level. And diversity, despite what they say, boils down the skin color and gender. The only way to do that is to hire and promote people that aren't white males. Kinda works like the zoo now.

Same goes for colleges with diversity quotas. People that aren't white males can be chosen over more qualified white males (and Asians too) based solely off the color of their gender or their gender.

That's just fact.
That actually works both ways. There are predominately black colleges that offer full rides to white students to increase their diversity as well.

Salman Rushdie and Jamal Khashoggi may disagree with you on that.
The more people like Rushdie and Khashoggi who disagree with me, the better.

I want everybody, regardless of religious faith (or lack thereof), skin colour, sex, sexual preference (excluding pedophiles, of course), political party affiliation, etc. to work together in good faith to solve common issues as best we can, and peacefully agree to disagree when we can't.

Reactions: rogue cock
The more people like Rushdie and Khashoggi who disagree with me, the better.

I want everybody, regardless of religious faith (or lack thereof), skin colour, sex, sexual preference (excluding pedophiles, of course), political party affiliation, etc. to work together in good faith to solve common issues as best we can, and peacefully agree to disagree when we can't.
Agree with the second paragraph completely.

Reactions: atl-cock
Ok. I’ll bite. I say the top guy. Then stereotyping (which is never good or accurate), I’d say the middle group is Hindu simply because they look a Indian, and the bottom lady is Buddhist (a wild guess). ...... You can’t tell by pictures.

Who is more racist, the whites or the blacks?
The only friends I have that still use the N word come from Europe. I remember how my Black Marines were treated in various places in Europe. Granted Europeans hate all American troops, they hate the Black ones more. Just my experiences...

The only friends I have that still use the N word come from Europe. I remember how my Black Marines were treated in various places in Europe. Granted Europeans hate all American troops, they hate the Black ones more. Just my experiences...
Wow.

Now I do know that after WWII, Australia purposely limited the number of black people who could immigrate there.......

I do my best to practice that, and many posters on FGF give me ample opportunity! 🤓
It appears that there are a number here, whether black or white simply cannot accept that the other group can do anything correctly. They also believe their group can do no wrong. Most realize there is good and bad and right and wrong in both groups. Some on here play both sides of the equation just to keep crap stirred up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT