ADVERTISEMENT

So did sport suites get put in time out....

Sorry to disappoint you cockakee!!! ... and I'm sorry that you and me disagree - but like Castro's Cuba it's plain to see, you have beautiful surroundings but you ain't free (to make the rules).

I don't care if you're sporting three red stripes AND four gold stars on the epaulets of that green dress 'uni' you seem to want to wear ... I'm still around - I just can't swear!!!

So there.

Is it 'lust'? Not for me but for 'notoriety' that you wish for? SIXTEEN THOUSAND posts ... and still less that 200 'likes'?!!! How is that even possible? So few likes?

It's 'cause most 'monitors' in uniform are men - while most 'self-appointed' guys in 'uni's' are tykes.

Thank you for your concern.

Sorry to disappoint you cockakee!!! ... and I'm sorry that you and me disagree - but like Castro's Cuba it's plain to see, you have beautiful surroundings but you ain't free (to make the rules).

I don't care if you're sporting three red stripes AND four gold stars on the epaulets of that green dress 'uni' you seem to want to wear ... I'm still around - I just can't swear!!!

So there.

Is it 'lust'? Not for me but for 'notoriety' that you wish for? SIXTEEN THOUSAND posts ... and still less that 200 'likes'?!!! How is that even possible? So few likes?

It's 'cause most 'monitors' in uniform are men - while most 'self-appointed' guys in 'uni's' are tykes.

What are these "likes" you speak of ?????

LIKING

The colors I wished to touch
I finally did on a still wild parrot
Beneath the electric pole
That woke up now and then
In angry alien blabber.

I don't know if I like
Those colors any more.

- Clare
Oh...it's hallucinogenics you speak off. That explains a lot !

So there.

This. Is. Reality.

So there.

I thought you were leaving the board. You claimed that last week. I, for one, can't stand your run on, incoherent crap. You bring nothing to the board. It's all of bunch of meaningless, mindless and cluttered BS.

SS1 writes like a hack newspaper columnist, but he brings some life to this forum. Flame on, SS1!!

Reactions: Tigerof66
I thought you were leaving the board. You claimed that last week. I, for one, can't stand your run on, incoherent crap. You bring nothing to the board. It's all of bunch of meaningless, mindless and cluttered BS.

What did that idiot write that the op is talking about?

So there.

I'm not concerned at all. I just wondered if you had earned yourself some timeout after starting that stupid thread. You do realize that most of my 16,000 posts were accumulated PRIOR to the new format, right? The "like" button has only been available for about 3 months now. You have more "likes", SO WHAT? They are good for nothing, but if it makes you feel better bragging about them, more power to you.

Dudes, yall are missin the point. Is the board better now after SS1's diverting Climpson posts or was it better when 5-10 Clemson fans were dominating it?

Dudes, yall are missin the point. Is the board better now after SS1's diverting Climpson posts or was it better when 5-10 Clemson fans were dominating it?
There are more clemson fans on here now than ever. Ss1 isn't doing anything to change that. I think he brings more of us over here to comment on the upchuck and lies he writes on this site.

Reactions: TygerDude
" ... his mindless drivel."

Ahh, cockekee (General Vila) - El esta triste ahora que no tiene novia. ... so I understand.
She didn't deserve you anyway.

Speaking of Watson, since you brought him up (I'm attempting to STOP Clemson from incurring potentially damaging penalties before they happen) the NCAA has a rule (LOTS of rules, actually) that team jerseys shall be IDENTICAL in color and badging - with player's names and numerals differentiated appropriately) - it's OK to have long-sleeve and short sleeve models (as long as the short-sleeve version covers the shoulder pads) ... but, here's my drivel Q. ...

From Day 1 Dabo PROMISED Watson #4 when he started recruiting him in HS - it was beside the point Fuller's number was 'retired' ... 'cause Dabo had a 'plan' (and a GOOD one!). In 2012 Dabo 'invited' Steve Fuller to 'partner' with him in the Chick-fil-a Peach Bowl Charity Golf Tournament held annually each April at the POSH 5-star Reynolds Plantation Ritz-Carlton Resort in Georgia. He's played every year since, as well. (It's the same tournament SOS and SS play together - they've won it a couple of times). Part of Dabo's 'pitch' to Fuller included "if you allow it we'll also attach a 'Memorial Patch' to his jersey (prominently placed for TV-viewing) that features your NAME and the years 1975-1978 when you were a player." Heck of a plan!!!

Except ... that 'memorial patch' isn't on the other Clemson player's jerseys. It's also TOO BIG pursuant to NCAA Rule 1-4-4- g; which specifies 'memorial' patches shall be no larger than 1 1/2 inches in diameter. The FULLER patch on Watson's front left shoulder looks to be about 2" tall and 3 1/2 - 4-inches wide.

What's up with that? I GET the part 'bout bribing Fuller with the annual golf outing at a posh resort and the 'special' (TV-visible) 'recognition' ... even though 'memorial' patches are GENERALLY restricted to honoring demised former players, coaches or university students that died in some unfortunate circumstance. After 9-11 LOTS of teams (including us) started wearing the US flag on either team jerseys or helmets ... but those are worn by EVERY player. There's also an 'exemption' to the 1 1/2" size rule for such 'memorials'.

The 'penalty' for non-conformity (if detected or reported to officials) is an automatic 'unsportsmanlike conduct' assessed on the kickoff (prior to the kick, if kicking - after the return, if receiving) ... and it applies to each HALF as a 'separate' penalty.

Fuller DESERVED retiring his jersey (I can't believe he was blindsided like that, but what the hey) - it'll be a hoot if that smarmy sales-job Dabo pulled ended up costing Clemson a major penalty at the wrong time. (It DOES get called on occasion).

I think they 'ought 'fix it' by putting Fuller's 'patch' on every jersey ... 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" in size. Otherwise it seems like an 'illegal inducement' to me - breaking rules to meet the demands of a single player.

I thought calling 'pine tar' on George Brett was CS and waiting 'till we play Clemson to 'mention' this would be CS, too ... UNLESS Clemson does nothing to 'fix' it. Do nothing and it is just a 'side deal' designed to coddle Watson & Fuller ... the definition of 'illegal inducement'.

" ... his mindless drivel."

Ahh, cockekee (General Vila) - El esta triste ahora que no tiene novia. ... so I understand.
She didn't deserve you anyway.

Speaking of Watson, since you brought him up (I'm attempting to STOP Clemson from incurring potentially damaging penalties before they happen) the NCAA has a rule (LOTS of rules, actually) that team jerseys shall be IDENTICAL in color and badging - with player's names and numerals differentiated appropriately) - it's OK to have long-sleeve and short sleeve models (as long as the short-sleeve version covers the shoulder pads) ... but, here's my drivel Q. ...

From Day 1 Dabo PROMISED Watson #4 when he started recruiting him in HS - it was beside the point Fuller's number was 'retired' ... 'cause Dabo had a 'plan' (and a GOOD one!). In 2012 Dabo 'invited' Steve Fuller to 'partner' with him in the Chick-fil-a Peach Bowl Charity Golf Tournament held annually each April at the POSH 5-star Reynolds Plantation Ritz-Carlton Resort in Georgia. He's played every year since, as well. (It's the same tournament SOS and SS play together - they've won it a couple of times). Part of Dabo's 'pitch' to Fuller included "if you allow it we'll also attach a 'Memorial Patch' to his jersey (prominently placed for TV-viewing) that features your NAME and the years 1975-1978 when you were a player." Heck of a plan!!!

Except ... that 'memorial patch' isn't on the other Clemson player's jerseys. It's also TOO BIG pursuant to NCAA Rule 1-4-4- g; which specifies 'memorial' patches shall be no larger than 1 1/2 inches in diameter. The FULLER patch on Watson's front left shoulder looks to be about 2" tall and 3 1/2 - 4-inches wide.

What's up with that? I GET the part 'bout bribing Fuller with the annual golf outing at a posh resort and the 'special' (TV-visible) 'recognition' ... even though 'memorial' patches are GENERALLY restricted to honoring demised former players, coaches or university students that died in some unfortunate circumstance. After 9-11 LOTS of teams (including us) started wearing the US flag on either team jerseys or helmets ... but those are worn by EVERY player. There's also an 'exemption' to the 1 1/2" size rule for such 'memorials'.

The 'penalty' for non-conformity (if detected or reported to officials) is an automatic 'unsportsmanlike conduct' assessed on the kickoff (prior to the kick, if kicking - after the return, if receiving) ... and it applies to each HALF as a 'separate' penalty.

Fuller DESERVED retiring his jersey (I can't believe he was blindsided like that, but what the hey) - it'll be a hoot if that smarmy sales-job Dabo pulled ended up costing Clemson a major penalty at the wrong time. (It DOES get called on occasion).

I think they 'ought 'fix it' by putting Fuller's 'patch' on every jersey ... 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" in size. Otherwise it seems like an 'illegal inducement' to me - breaking rules to meet the demands of a single player.

I thought calling 'pine tar' on George Brett was CS and waiting 'till we play Clemson to 'mention' this would be CS, too ... UNLESS Clemson does nothing to 'fix' it. Do nothing and it is just a 'side deal' designed to coddle Watson & Fuller ... the definition of 'illegal inducement'.
Hahaha, wow.......just wow!!!

Reactions: mplang
Not that you care, but I am a Clemson fan and I do not take anything SS1 says as representative of Gamecock Nation. There are reasonable and realistic gamecocks that post here. Did SS1 escape from Bull St. before they relocated the patients?

Here comes a completely incoherent diatribe from SS1 directed at me.

Wait for it..........wait for it....................

Reactions: gpcocks and mplang
I think most Gamecocks would be ok with talking football with Clemson fans. It's the Orange Kool Ade that gets on everyone's nerves. I'm not saying there isn't a bunch of BS posted from some of our own cause there is some of that too

I think most Gamecocks would be ok with talking football with Clemson fans. It's the Orange Kool Ade that gets on everyone's nerves. I'm not saying there isn't a bunch of BS posted from some of our own cause there is some of that too

mbsurfside ... bingo! I'll be first to admit I post BS 'frequently' ... WHY? I'll hope you know why - the tint on this board is depressing.

I'm not mad, it's free ... anyone can post and anyone does - ain't my bandwidth, not my responsibility. I just read stuff and often feel 'hi-jacked' ... by people I don't know spouting opinions I not only object to I diabolically oppose.

Making it worse is the obvious level of ignorance the objectors possess - they couldn't conjugate a sentence if their lives depended on it.

I'm often overbearing and wordy, too - too often directive and not receptive enough, but I prefer my dance lessons from Gamecocks, not bugs on a tree - who, far as I can see, just 'tween you and me ... have zero to offer that might help us either one, it's all puff and worn static and it's never much fun.

To read edits and comments and opinions from those - I have first-hand knowledge (and pictures) of daughters who blow. Surfside? H*ll, you've seen those harlots fly outta' Clemson with $50 bucks from Dad and a lust for anybody 'remotely' interested on Ocean Blvd.

If anyone kept THAT score it would be 'Carolina 3 ...Clemson zip. Three as in three MILLION.

HA! And they're worried about football.

Reactions: Gamecockalypse325
To read edits and comments and opinions from those - I have first-hand knowledge (and pictures) of daughters who blow.

e9e59245fee2b528ab6e3da6b0658633.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT