ADVERTISEMENT

So hog fans are pissed...

cocky2atee

Sep 13, 2006
Chad Morris went to see his son play football Friday before losing to whoever the following Saturday...never had a feeling either way about him other than he coached the Taliban in the upstate but kudos to him for making time for his family...I've got no problem with it...if being successful means me missing my son's games...screw it

Chad Morris went to see his son play football Friday before losing to whoever the following Saturday...never had a feeling either way about him other than he coached the Taliban in the upstate but kudos to him for making time for his family...I've got no problem with it...if being successful means me missing my son's games...screw it
Muschamp goes and watches his son play just about every Friday night. I guess it’s not as controversial when a few highly rated DL prospects play on the team as well.

Barry S. of OU was criticized for something similar once and he replied the game plan is already in by Friday night. My gosh, college coaches go to high school games all the time on Friday nights to evaluate potential recruits.

Hog fans seem to stay pissed.

images

But hey, if I was from Arkansas I'd probably stay pissed too. In both the British and American sense.

Hog fans seem to stay pissed.

images

But hey, if I was from Arkansas I'd probably stay pissed too. In both the British and American sense.

I wanted to forget about that guy. Absolutely miserable.. I wonder if he ever found a pair of shoes. But yeh as far as Morris goes, everything is forgiven if you're winning.

Reactions: Out of Conference

Arkansas is known for making abrupt decisions after bad losses. Chad better keep them happy and beat teams he should.

Speaking of hog crap, there might be a whole lot of it flowing down from NC in the coming days

ADVERTISEMENT