ADVERTISEMENT

So if Mr Furley..I mean Mr Roper gets the Rice Job, whos interim OC???

Do believe Bentley gets a tryout in the bowl game. If we see considerable improvement, give him the job. If it looks like Roper, get someone in from outside.

Reactions: SCFBjunkie
HELL NO!!!!

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I agree with RC on this one. If we put the interm tag Bentley or McClendon , does that mean they will be considered for the position permently? If so , given our past experience, I would not go that route. We need some fresh eyes and a fresh new approach to our offense.

Malzahn tried his hand at an upper level and was successful. Bentley won't...nothing special about his offense.

Won’t hurt to try it in an otherwise meaningless bowl game. Win or lose it won’t change much. See if he’s learned anything.

Roy Williams started out coaching high school. Doesn’t mean he can’t coach either.

Won’t hurt to try it in an otherwise meaningless bowl game. Win or lose it won’t change much. See if he’s learned anything.

Roy Williams started out coaching high school. Doesn’t mean he can’t coach either.
I'd like to win the bowl game, especially since I will be going. And to get to 9 wins means quite a lot....especially on the recruiting trail. Bentley needs to learn to coach RBs....and to quit with papa ball.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Doubt we would have an interim OC. Rice isn't playing in a bowl game.

I'd like to win the bowl game, especially since I will be going. And to get to 9 wins means quite a lot....especially on the recruiting trail. Bentley needs to learn to coach RBs....and to quit with papa ball.

Fair enough. While we disagree I respect the fact that you debate things civily. I agree w most of this

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT