ADVERTISEMENT

So If Scars starts agains TAMU and plays lights out ...

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
Lets just say win or lose , he starts and plays a terrific game . Jake has only played 4 Games this year ... Is it possible that he could get Redshirted ??? Something to think about . If by some miracle he does , how would that affect Hillinski’s commitment and Joyner’s role . Also in hindsight would it have been better Champs 1st year to bit the bullet and Redshirt Jake and Brandon and take your lumps with what he had . Would have been interesting to see how those two would have developed competing with each other everyday . Just something interesting to chew on .

Scar is a senior and Jake won't need a medical red shirt... Hillinski will be a Gamecock, because you need good QB's for back ups and its best for Freshman QB's be red shirted...

Lets just say win or lose , he starts and plays a terrific game . Jake has only played 4 Games this year ... Is it possible that he could get Redshirted ??? Something to think about . If by some miracle he does , how would that affect Hillinski’s commitment and Joyner’s role . Also in hindsight would it have been better Champs 1st year to bit the bullet and Redshirt Jake and Brandon and take your lumps with what he had . Would have been interesting to see how those two would have developed competing with each other everyday . Just something interesting to chew on .
Save him for the slaughter next year?

I've seen this movie. I really hope I'm wrong but I think you've seen Scar's best game already.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Who needs chickencrap comments from other fan bases about our players when so many Carolina fans take such glee from doing it themselves? SMDH
AGREED..... Lets hope Boom plays the QB that gives USC the best chance to win... I trust him much more than us IDIOTS here on FGF... If it is Scar, so be it, if it is Jake, good luck to him as well... Please Pick one, and stick to him, they definitely do not need ANY distractions in Locker room....

If Scar starts, which I doubt happens. And if he plays "lights out," against Texas A&M, which is highly doubtful. And we somehow beat the Aggies for the first time ever, which is extremely doubtful. Then absolutely, without a shadow of doubt, YES, I'm ready for Scar to go the rest of the way this year.

You go with the hot hand. Everyone slamming Jake needs to go back and look at the body of work. Where were we before he took over 2 years ago? Anybody remember Perry Orth and spike it in the ground McIlwain. Jake has some moxy as a WB and has done really good things. Does he have his flaws? Yes and it has been talked about ad nauseum.

Reactions: TRUEGARNET
I like the way Scar gets the ball out of his hand. He throws a good ball. I like Jake, but against KY he held the ball way too long and was off target a few times.

If Scar starts, which I doubt happens. And if he plays "lights out," against Texas A&M, which is highly doubtful. And we somehow beat the Aggies for the first time ever, which is extremely doubtful. Then absolutely, without a shadow of doubt, YES, I'm ready for Scar to go the rest of the way this year.

Good point . He will need to throw for Drew Brees numbers for us to just stay in it . Totally expecting TAMU to put 40+ on the board .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT