ADVERTISEMENT

So .... is Patrick Mahomes any good ??

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
If you’re going against him in your fantasy league ... you lost . What a player . He’s made some throws tonight that I’ve never seen a QB make . That TD to Hardman went 60 yards and he threw it off his back foot failing away ??! He’s a freak .

Reactions: 92Pony
If you’re going against him in your fantasy league ... you lost . What a player . He’s made some throws tonight that I’ve never seen a QB make . That TD to Hardman went 60 yards and he threw it off his back foot failing away ??! He’s a freak .
He’s my Fantasy QB. 😁

I had a career week this week.
Mahomes - 40pts
Kamara - 44.70pts
J. Robinson - 30.90pts

😁😁😁

My GM has had him as QB2 behind Lamar for the first 3 weeks. Yeah...that has bitten us bad in weeks 2 and 3 (cost us wins). The owner is about to override the GM.

Although, next week Lamar is facing off against Washington (#HTTR #GoTeam), and Patrick has NE. I'm thinking I'll leave Lamar in this week.

He looks like he's playing backyard football. We're witnessing the change of professional football like we did in the NBA when it went from a "team" game to an individual game.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Also impressed with the talent around him. Incredibly fast and talented WRs, Travis Kelce, Clyde Edwards-Helaire. Kansas City looks unbeatable to me. Surprised LA gave them a scare last week.

He’s my Fantasy QB. 😁

I had a career week this week.
Mahomes - 40pts
Kamara - 44.70pts
J. Robinson - 30.90pts

😁😁😁

Haha yeah I went Against Mahomes , Kamara and Tyler Lockett , just to add insult to injury throw Keenan Allen in the mix to . Yeah I got destroyed . Lost by 125

• Haha
Reactions: 92Pony
Patrick Mahomes is one of the few things right with the NFL. He is a great kid that hasn’t let success go to his head. Also the Chiefs are one of the few teams that all stand for the anthem.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
He looks like he's playing backyard football. We're witnessing the change of professional football like we did in the NBA when it went from a "team" game to an individual game.

Don‘t understand the team/individual point. Mahomes is throwing the ball to many different teammates.

Was Joe Montana more focused on the team when he was throwing TDs to Jerry Rice in the 80s?

He makes that offense GO.

He’s the best i’ve seen in a while, arm, legs and brain and a bunch of targets, they are definitely the team to beat!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT