ADVERTISEMENT

So, once Sandstorm dies down, should we just throw the towels on the field?

ChairForceCock

Gold Member
Aug 17, 2001
th

Just kidding, just having a little fun with this. Go Gamecocks! I pull for you win or lose.

it they are all thrown in front of the entrance to the visitors locker room, so that clemson can't come out, will they have to forfeit?

If I never hear Sandstorm again, it will be too soon.

I was in the student section in 2008 vs. LSU the first time they ever played it, and it was awesome. It was even more awesome when they played it during the 4th quarter vs. Ole Miss in 2009.

But it's 2015 going on 2016. Sandstorm isn't even "ours" anymore. Good riddance.

I like it to start the game and MAYBE one or 2 more times but it's used WAY TOO MUCH

Both sandstorm and the rooster crowing are awesome! Come on guys, don't let this season drag you down. I'm really not pumping sunshine because we flat out suck right now. Those 2 things will find their place once again when we have something to be motivated about.

No Coast Guard veteran I have ever known threw in the towel. Shameful. Bless the US Coast Guard

th
A joke bubba, only a joke. I have three options at this point, the "sky is falling", "we still can beat Clemson to salvage a good year", or "let humor and beer be your guide". I choose option 3. I would choose option 2, but feel we are going to get a steady dose of Orth, which wasn't good enough against The Citadel. Just don't see it happening.

I think you ripped sandstorm off of nc state. Too bad bob Fulton was one of a kind. Guy's voice was perfect and he effortlessly could tell related stories or bring in his color guy without it being awkward.

Just stay away from " kiss and hug the ones you love" and "rocking with the gamecocks"-

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT