ADVERTISEMENT

So proud of our coach and team for taking part in the Columbia march

Always recruiting. And they know it's a con game. Most of these coaches are smart enough to know the black lives matter doesnt really mean that all black lives matter. The only ones that matter are the ones that fit a certain media narrative. If otherwise, they would tear the mayors office down in Chicago incensed by the weekly tally of black people killed. But the coaches know if they don't jump on board, they will have it used against them on the recruiting trail. Its just business.

Its never the wrong time to do the right thing. Kudos to our team and coaches for stepping up. The young people of this nation can lead us to a better place because my generation (50+) has really screwed things up.

GO COCKS!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Agree. Great post. I was proud to see them marching. More proud to see Those not registered going to register to vote

And they (generation) are kicking and screaming about the changes but the changes are coming, and fast whether they like it or not.

thankfully.

Did ya’ll see Urich’s sign? It has gone viral all over social media..

The second poster sounds quite jaded and suspiciously spiteful about the protests. Personally I love the way we have handled it and the fact it is a GLARING, stark contrast to clemsun being drug through the mud for their coaches tossing around racial slurs, wearing shirts with questionable messaging, and having buildings on campus still named after notorious racists. Still not sure why their ire is pointed at Calhoun when TILLMAN founded the school, has one of the most famous buildings named after him to this day and we all know Ben Tillman was the poster child for racist Southern Dbag during the early 1900s! The man bragged about killing black people during debates for the governorship and WON the election. But yeah, let’s worry about Calhoun first!

Last edited:
The young people of this nation can lead us to a better place because my generation (50+) has really screwed things up.

I agree, kudos for the kids and staff for being classy.

As for the “50+ generation screwing things up”, I have no earthly idea what you’re talking about.

I’m in that group you reference, and I haven’t screwed anything up.

Always recruiting. And they know it's a con game. Most of these coaches are smart enough to know the black lives matter doesnt really mean that all black lives matter. The only ones that matter are the ones that fit a certain media narrative. If otherwise, they would tear the mayors office down in Chicago incensed by the weekly tally of black people killed. But the coaches know if they don't jump on board, they will have it used against them on the recruiting trail. Its just business.

Maybe chat with one of the people that actually do the marching before drawing your own conclusions about why they march.

Or maybe they meant it...smh

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
If only Muschamp could coach

And our players play football..

I say let's forfeit the season to SC State and let them play for the National Championship vs Grambling State...

Better yet, let's not play at all and one game championship between SC State and Grambling State...

Bama doesn't need to play anymore games for the National Championship because of their white privilege and from the land of dixie...

Its never the wrong time to do the right thing. Kudos to our team and coaches for stepping up. The young people of this nation can lead us to a better place because my generation (50+) has really screwed things up.

GO COCKS!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
It is right to trash the country where you live? I don't get that logic.

They acted right, so there's nothing to criticize.
Put themselves in the middle of a virus epidemic where that won't tell you how many were infected. They have not acknowledged any of the dead from the riots, at least 20 including 38 year police veteran David Dorn. I emailed Tanner about this and crickets. They need to take every protestor and line the streets of Chicago and demand the killings stop. They're probably afraid they might get shot by a gang member.

It is right to trash the country where you live? I don't get that logic.

If they would only march for all the young men who die every year from gun violence in Chicago, and put an end to that carnage, then maybe it

GO COCKS!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!

Why were they marching? Were they marching to abolish the police departments everywhere?

GO COCKS!
BLACK LIVES MATTER!

I haven't screwed up a damn thing. I've worked hard all my life made my own way, paid taxes-plenty of them, so people on welfare are able to stay home and not work. Don't blame a thing on this guy.

All Lives Matter! Including police officers who have been demonized throughout this whole process.

Last edited:
Put themselves in the middle of a virus epidemic where that won't tell you how many were infected. They have not acknowledged any of the dead from the riots, at least 20 including 38 year police veteran David Dorn. I emailed Tanner about this and crickets. They need to take every protestor and line the streets of Chicago and demand the killings stop. They're probably afraid they might get shot by a gang member.
I would refer the gentleman to the subject of the thread. My remark was limited strictly to that. As far as I know, none of the people referred to in the subject of the thread harmed anyone, damaged any property, or violated any prohibition.

Reactions: purenonsense
I would refer the gentleman to the subject of the thread. My remark was limited strictly to that. As far as I know, none of the people referred to in the subject of the thread harmed anyone, damaged any property, or violated any prohibition.
Could have spread the infection to others, protested only one side of wrongful killings. Someone should have thought about that.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I haven't screwed up a damn thing. I've worked hard all my life man my own way, paid taxes-plenty of them, so people on welfare are able to stay home and not work. Don't blame a thing on this guy.

All Lives Matter! Including police officers who have been demonized throughout this whole process.

If we do not push back against this silliness, they will presume everyone subscribes to their emotional liberal politics.

I haven't screwed up a damn thing. I've worked hard all my life made my own way, paid taxes-plenty of them, so people on welfare are able to stay home and not work. Don't blame a thing on this guy.

Didn't you say you wouldn't stop to help a Democrat on the side of the road?

Did ya’ll see Urich’s sign? It has gone viral all over social media..

The second poster sounds quite jaded and suspiciously spiteful about the protests. Personally I love the way we have handled it and the fact it is a GLARING, stark contrast to clemsun being drug through the mud for their coaches tossing around racial slurs, wearing shirts with questionable messaging, and having buildings on campus still named after notorious racists. Still not sure why their ire is pointed at Calhoun when TILLMAN founded the school, has one of the most famous buildings named after him to this day and we all know Ben Tillman was the poster child for racist Southern Dbag during the early 1900s! The man bragged about killing black people during debates for the governorship and WON the election. But yeah, let’s worry about Calhoun first!
what did urichs sign say ?

Could have spread the infection to others, protested only one side of wrongful killings. Someone should have thought about that.
In any venturesome scenario, it's always possible to think of things that could have happened. If that were done assiduously in every such situation, no one would ever do anything beyond the mundane.

I’m glad they found time to do that.
While we/Carolina are busy marching down the street protesting to advance a political agenda- Clemson is marching DOWN the football field competing for National Championships.
Right now I think clemson is huddled up and trying to find an explanation to some questions and requests that some former football players have.

Last edited:
One of the impacts of the march is that it shows that the team is united which is a great thing and just as effective as spending a day at Fort Jackson for team building skills.

I do not discuss politics on this forum, but I will say I am proud of former wide receiver Moe Brown for winning the Democratic Primary fifth district in South Carolina.

I’m glad they found time to do that.
While we/Carolina are busy marching down the street protesting to advance a political agenda- Clemson is marching DOWN the football field competing for National Championships.
Regardless of what any Gamecock fans' politics are, Clemson is taking a nice haranguing from the national media right now and we are not. For once, that's a nice juxtaposition for us.

HOW DARE YOU!!!!???

I will be proud of this team and coaches when they start winning some games and really make a showing in the SEC.

This^^^^

How can a football team be a warrior for social justice when they can't even beat Appalachian State on its own home field...

Win games and we'll later about being warriors for social justice...

You mean the 11 win App st team that also beat UNC? So many bad losses, but that wasn't one of them. That was a good team.
OH MY.... Heaven forbid, never talk bad about this team for losing to App St.. They beat UNC.. WTH South Carolina should beat UNC by double digits every year.. and never lose to App St.. Of courtse this is my opinion, your opinion is obviously diifferent, and Unlike many on here, i do respect it.. disagree but respect it..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT